JMT update broke my gps

Search This thread

deepclover

Jun 6, 2014
I'm fairly noob, using one of the JMT roms. A couple weeks ago a JMT update downloaded from the Play Store. Ever since my GPS cannot be turned on. When I try I get "System UI has crashed". This happens when using the menu bar button, or going directly into settings. I've tried reselecting North America under the GPS fix option, but it has not helped.

Any ideas?

D

Darth

A JMT update from play store? I doubt that. You're mistaken something else for it. Roms don't get updates from the play store.

deepclover

Jun 6, 2014
A JMT update from play store? I doubt that. You're mistaken something else for it. Roms don't get updates from the play store.

Maybe not the whole ROM itself, could have been a kernel update. Or maybe a tools update. I don't know how to find a log that could tell me.

D

Darth

Maybe not the whole ROM itself, could have been a kernel update. Or maybe a tools update. I don't know how to find a log that could tell me.

Nothing Jedi mind trick related would update from the play store. And the ROM itself hasn't been updated in months. Or kernel.

Not trying to give you the gears....just need to know what actually happened in order to offer any help. :)

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I'd suggest flashing a more up to date ROM anyway. Check out @Rushing 's ROMs. If you like touch wiz. ?