[ROM] ***SkyRocket-ICS-Port-SGH-T989*** R2 New Update

Search This thread

piecemakr9

Jan 15, 2010
hey RACIng, if you need any help incorporating that new leak into your build let me know. love to help and can always test.

lilroach

May 2, 2010
SuperWipe

Hello,

I'm new to SuperWipe but I had a question about whether it could affect the unlock status of my T989D? I had great difficulty unlocking the phone and could only get it unlocked by a cell phone shop that did it manually. I'm able to load custom roms and the unlock status has remained.

I just want to know if there is a risk I could lose my unlock status with SuperWipe? :confused:

Thank you!

aecabanaboy

Jun 21, 2008
www.newideasunlimited.com
Trouble with mic gain apk

The Mic Gain Control APK from HD2 section will fix echo on receiving end and more. That was a common problem with HD2.

I tried to install from the playstore and it said that I had an incorrect kernal.
Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Initial adress of this post is for the above 2 posts keep it in general or were going to get shutdown again!!!

On a side note my gs2 (sgh-t989) is getting perfect results from this ROM the only bug i have is auto rotate. Time and date are correct. Even says sgh-t989 in build prop so flash the new version because the OP deffinately fixed some issues in the first v. If this is correct OP?
If not something happened when i flashed. Because its flawless. On my end. And update the OP with this if it's true it fixed some issues for me.

Im in the (303) Denver, CO BTW

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

This is not a bug report.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

are you referring to this post?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1162224

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ICS Port from skyrocket to SGH-T989 **R2** Updated 4/10/2012

Please Post all thanks or random Stuff in this thread only

images

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1568319

and keep this Thread Clean for Dev. purposes only

ICS-PORT-UPDATE

What's New:

Removed Bloatware, Dewizzed, Lightly Themed

Apex-Launcher

New Kernel

Rotation Fixed – HUGE Thanks to Yaldak

Themed Dialer

Themed Calculator

15-Toggles Mod ICS-Themed

Reboot and Shutdown Fixed

MiuiMusic V3

Download Link:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/icsskyport/files/Port-Update/ICS-Port-Update.zip/download

As with any custom rom, Flash at your own risk.
    Always backup..

Install instructions:

Do a nandroid backup

reboot recovery -
    go to mounts and storage-
    wipe system, data, cache
    back to main menu
    wipe data factory reset
    wipe cache
    Run Darkside SuperWipe

Install zip from sdcard

reboot:

WAIT … Rom will take about 5 minutes
    to boot up. Once booted wait 5 more
    minutes for it to settle in.

Then adjust your settings as desired and enjoy!!!

A few Pics:
    device-2012-04-10-185127.png

device-2012-04-10-185159.png

device-2012-04-10-185213.png

device-2012-04-10-185229.png

device-2012-04-10-185246.png
    The OP has kindly provided another thread for you to ask questions in and generally post pointless crap like 'thanks', 'downloading!', 'awesome' etc.

This thread should be reserved for bug reports and constructive feedback for the OP.
    There seems to be some confusion about this, so lets spell it out...

The following are appropriate posts for this thread:
    • Bug reports (though please check before posting - there's no point reporting a bug that 10 other people have already mentioned)
    • Solutions/fixes for bugs/issues
    • Information clearly contradicting a pre-existing bug report (if there's a reason why you're not having the same problem, that may help the OP work out why the bug is occurring)

The following are not appropriate reasons to post in this thread:
    • Questions
    • Suggestions/feature requests
    • General feedback ("No problems here", "3 days no issues" etc)
    • Thanks (not that anyone should be posting just to say thank you when there is a thanks button but it seems some people are incapable of using it)
    • Other non-contributory posts
    Posts like those should be in the companion thread for this ROM.
    Known Issues (off the top of my head, so please excuse me if I forget any)
    - Gallery will FC when trying to crop an image for a wallpaper if you have Force GPU Rendering on under "Developer Options". To fix this, you can turn Force GPU off or you can use an app such as Zedge or Multipicture Live Wallpaper if you can't bear to turn it off.
    - Auto Rotation is quirky. (just disable it, or install https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rotationlocker and do it manually)
    - Face Unlock (Will work if you go to Settings > Security > Lock Automatically > Immediately)
    - Shutdown/Reboot hangs (Use Quickboot, works like a charm.)
    - SuperUser might not work on initial flash. You may have to reflash http://www.4shared.com/zip/t-6_CgWt/...hi-signed.html
    - Hitting the Voice Mail button in the dialer will cause the dialer to FC. (Hold down '1' on the dialer to access the shortcut instead.)
    - Stock Camera will rotate 90 degrees from the position the phone is held at automatically (even with auto rotate turned off.) I installed Camera ZOOM FX and it works fine, so if you have a 3rd party camera use that for now as they seem to be working.
    Updated Op... New Update available