Flash E975 ROMs to F180?

Search This thread

ClarkOwen

Oct 5, 2013
I'm sorry, I know I should be looking for the answer instead of making a new topic but there's too many and I can't find the correct one.
If I want to flash E975 ROMs to my F180 (stock), I will root, unlock the boot loader, flash a custom recovery and then flash the E975 ROM (Any?)
Is that it or I have to flash some firmwares enable flashing E975 ROMs to my F180?

Help please. I just wanna confirm.
Thanks God Bless

dashcsn

Feb 6, 2011
Japan
I'm sorry, I know I should be looking for the answer instead of making a new topic but there's too many and I can't find the correct one.
If I want to flash E975 ROMs to my F180 (stock), I will root, unlock the boot loader, flash a custom recovery and then flash the E975 ROM (Any?)
Is that it or I have to flash some firmwares enable flashing E975 ROMs to my F180?

Thanks God Bless

I have a F180L...Yeah...It's just that simple...The main difference is that some ROMs won't support 13mpx camera (only 8mpx). Beside that I had no problem at all.

GL!:eek:

Reactions: ClarkOwen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks God Bless

I have a F180L...Yeah...It's just that simple...The main difference is that some ROMs won't support 13mpx camera (only 8mpx). Beside that I had no problem at all.

GL!:eek: