EvoDoes_MyTouchHD.vTOO (Updated 11-02-10)

Search This thread

Novarider

Jul 20, 2010
This is pretty nice. I like it! It's kinda weird that there is no signal strength barbut it's not really a big deal.

I have one complaint about this tho. I cant use my SWYPE!!! AHHHHHHH!!! It comes installed but the installed version doesnt work. I tried to install my older version with titanium backup but it wouldn't let me. DAMIT oh well there are other "slide" style keyboards

uraganone

Feb 27, 2008
Nashville, TN
Lots of things dont work

Nice layout.
I have the T-mob themes extracted as plain apk. installed on our normal ROMs works but sometimes ADW would fc obviously.
Got the music App (i like it)
Cant get the data to work replaced the Tmob network libs and injected the Sprint ones, had 3g and 4g for a while and then i lost all now i cant even send text.
Fixed the cam to work on HD (still/video)

kevinniven

Jun 30, 2007
Phoenix
Mytouch keyboard

Can you pull the My touch keyboard with the dragon nat speaking app to use with over roms? Thanks!!

Systemfraud

Jul 10, 2010
New York
This ROM is so beautiful and amazing...Ugh. Why are they leaving the Evo AND Incredible out of these updates? They're both top tier phones right now, so what the eff. I want this. -_-

vide infra

May 15, 2010
does this ROM have the same desk clock you see @ 2:08 in this video? can it be extracted into a flashable/installable apk?

suprano

Aug 10, 2010
loving this rom right now..everything works on my evo except the camera.havent tried mms though..i dont really care about 4g so yer its all good here =)

dcwiker05

Dec 10, 2008
Ephrata PA
loving this rom right now..everything works on my evo except the camera.havent tried mms though..i dont really care about 4g so yer its all good here =)

MMS worked for the one forward I received, not sure about sending I never tried. And yeah camera doesnt work but other then that this is awesome. I just started working for T-Mobile so I flashed this on my EVO put black magic marker over the Sprint logo (with a screen protector :p ) and no one knows. My only question is, Is there a way to get HTC's orginal EVO keyboard on this? Swype doens't work and even if it did I suck at it so the orginal Keyboard would be great.

Just noticed they took away some widgets that the EVO's sense had, namely the calculator widget... Annoyed :/

Thanks!~

Last edited:

lilredzmd

Feb 23, 2010
If he can get the 4G, MMS, and Camera working..I will donate $500. To many people I knoe want this..its the talk of the my city right now..

suprano

Aug 10, 2010
MMS worked for the one forward I received, not sure about sending I never tried. And yeah camera doesnt work but other then that this is awesome. I just started working for T-Mobile so I flashed this on my EVO put black magic marker over the Sprint logo (with a screen protector :p ) and no one knows. My only question is, Is there a way to get HTC's orginal EVO keyboard on this? Swype doens't work and even if it did I suck at it so the orginal Keyboard would be great.

Just noticed they took away some widgets that the EVO's sense had, namely the calculator widget... Annoyed :/

Thanks!~

oh yer..mms receive works here too..havent tried sending tho..i tried multi-touch keyboard but it keeps forceclosing..doesnt work so im stuck with swype right now..i'll try something else when i get home..i also changed the fonts & it looks tight :)

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

joshhunt

Jul 17, 2010
Does Camera Work. If not try putting in sprint two camera(i forgot what it is called) in framework.

v_lestat

Jul 11, 2010
no cameras nor mms

yes this has a tmobile modified version of the new Sense and being that it's a port of a future gsm device, cameras don't work yet. I may decide to tryn get my hands dirty w/ this .so porting..but i'm no dev

Hey man go talk to bcnice in the miui evo thread... one of the guys riped something from cm6 and we miui users now have mms.... wonder if it will work for you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys im doing the my touch rom for the incredible
    and thought i would share some mods and fixes.

first off i have no evo so i cant test everything but with the frameworks being similar most should work.

attached are hardware search button remap

flash in recovery

1. to genius button ( long press search will launch genius button)
    2. to google (changes it back to google)
    Working on the camcorder....
    Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    Thank you very much!!
    do you know how to fix the mms ?

Not yet its still an issue on the inc
    When I get stuff fixed on the inc ill try to get them over here.
    I've done on inc

Hotboot menu
    Fixed rosie issues
    Remaped the search

I'm working
    on cam/camcorder
    Genius button issues with web.
    Browser issues
    Mms
    Themes ( has to be done from source)

Having trouble with them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App
    Can you provide that Rom?

its the same Rom in this thread which I downloaded..

3VODO3S ALL