Xposed installer & Wanam Installer

Search This thread

Anonymous777

Jun 17, 2012
Salt Lake City
I put on the Jedi ROM, running kitkat, and I clicked on the Xposed Installer Icon, but the warning it gives you made me a little sketchy about installing it... Especially since I don't fully understand what or how it functions. There also is the Wanam Installer (not even sure if I spelled that correctly) which I know nothing about as well. So before I go and do something I maybe shouldn't, couldn't someone help explain what these two applications do? Thank youuuuu.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

krelvinaz

Feb 20, 2008
Mesa AZ
Xposed Framework allows for many modules of which Wanam it's one of the most popular. You can't use Wanam without Xposed already being there.

As for using it with the Jedi ROM, can't answer that, but it would be a good question on that thread if not already answered.

Reactions: Anonymous777

Anonymous777

Jun 17, 2012
Salt Lake City
I found the thread about it just barely, I guess it's more for decompiling/compiling apks. So I think i will pass. Thank you for responding. As far as compatibility goes, I guess it works with most phones running 4.0 and higher

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Xposed Framework allows for many modules of which Wanam it's one of the most popular. You can't use Wanam without Xposed already being there.

As for using it with the Jedi ROM, can't answer that, but it would be a good question on that thread if not already answered.