[Q] i have problem with my e976

Search This thread

aqua06

May 20, 2013
i flashed my e976 with e97610a.kdz. didnt root. i downloaded kdz file on website. lg-firmware.com. after flashed it has restarted. but stopped with 'telcel' logo. and dont work anymore. so i installed e79510h.kdz europe open version. after flashed. it asked password.
i pushed volume up + power key. cant into recoverymode.
anyone who has kdz for e976?
or who knows password?
or how i can solve this problem?

umair928

May 11, 2012
Behind You
i flashed my e976 with e97610a.kdz. didnt root. i downloaded kdz file on website. lg-firmware.com. after flashed it has restarted. but stopped with 'telcel' logo. and dont work anymore. so i installed e79510h.kdz europe open version. after flashed. it asked password.
or who knows password?

Had same problem when i flash 4.4 kdz on my f180l. The only option is to hard reset your device. You can see here

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52844336&postcount=33

This will also work with your device

Reactions: aqua06

aqua06

May 20, 2013

Attachments

• 1400994599411.jpeg
    1400994599411.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 33

umair928

May 11, 2012
Behind You
i installed driver for adb...
so...vol up +power button. and connect cable to pc.
it should show different?
what should be happen on phone?
:angel:
The same thing happened except all things were written in korean. The phone shows same image as your phone is showing. I dont know what is wrong with you phone yesterday I tried same method on e975 and it worked perfectly..

Reactions: aqua06

aqua06

May 20, 2013
The same thing happened except all things were written in korean. The phone shows same image as your phone is showing. I dont know what is wrong with you phone yesterday I tried same method on e975 and it worked perfectly..

i flashed E97510h.kdz on my E976 with CSemergency......
and its suddenly working
it didnt work before. i dont know why, is it normal?
anyway....its working now
very thank you for your advise.....

nelrak

Jan 24, 2011
Lima
You need to complete shutdown your phone, press power key until the screen turn to complete black (and continue pressing for 5 or 10 seconds more), then, press VOLUME DOWN KEY + POWER KEY and you see a screen to hard reset your phone, press Power key again and your phone will be factory reset and restart normally. Try this without connecting to your PC. Obviously all your personal data will be delete.

aqua06

May 20, 2013
You need to complete shutdown your phone, press power key until the screen turn to complete black (and continue pressing for 5 or 10 seconds more), then, press VOLUME DOWN KEY + POWER KEY and you see a screen to hard reset your phone, press Power key again and your phone will be factory reset and restart normally. Try this without connecting to your PC. Obviously all your personal data will be delete.

after success flashing e97510h.kdz on my e976 with umair928's helping, i installed cm11(e975 version) but when i touch apps or setting it suddenly stopped screen with error and rebooting, so i had to re-flash e97510h.kdz(Euro open version) and it shows LG logo again and stopped booting.
i tried Vol down + power and press power and again, it shows like this...........
im trying to solve this problem again.......

i tried to flash with e97510F.kdz(hongkong version)...it worked..
i will try CM11 again ......thanks for your advise

Attachments

• 1400994599411.jpeg
    1400994599411.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    or who knows password?

Had same problem when i flash 4.4 kdz on my f180l. The only option is to hard reset your device. You can see here

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52844336&postcount=33

This will also work with your device
    vol up + power button and plug cable to pc.
    it shows like this picture.
    i clicked wipe.bat file on pc. and abd.exe also.
    but nothing happened on my phone.

you also need to install the driver for adb..
    i installed driver for adb...
    so...vol up +power button. and connect cable to pc.
    it should show different?
    what should be happen on phone?