[ICS] Xperia S like on/off widgets for any launcher!!!

Search This thread

BuzzyMind

Jan 4, 2012
Hello guys! :D So here are modified on/off ICS widgets with Xperia S style which work on every launcher!

note: It won't work in landscape mode... BTW home launcher in landscape mode is awful, isn't it? :D

shot000003e.png
shot000004q.png

If you like this don't be an asshole and USE THE THANKS BUTTON!

For those who are wondering what launcher I'm using, I use Apex Launcher, based on the default ICS launcher. Give it a try because it is fast, smooth, free and customizable unlike stock Xperia which is slow after killing, beside the fact it has GPU acceleration it is not smooth. :)

To install (you need to have root):
Push the .apk files into system/app folder with rw-r-r permissions.
Or flash the zip file using CWM.

THANKS TO soumya_digi FOR THE FLASHABLE ZIP.

Attachments

• datatrafficswitch.apk
    62.9 KB · Views: 711
  • widgetonoff.apk
    359 KB · Views: 1,357
Last edited:

BuzzyMind

Jan 4, 2012
Do you know if it's possibe to install an apk for getting this:

6acadcf2-6982-6da7.jpg

¿?

Thanx!

I think I don't understand you well.. if you are talking about the notification toggles/widgets you can replace SystemUI.apk with modified one for which you need root, or install notification toggle for which you don't need to have SU permissions.
And BTW you can take screenshots pressing the volume down button and power button at same time for like 2 secs :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys! :D So here are modified on/off ICS widgets with Xperia S style which work on every launcher!

note: It won't work in landscape mode... BTW home launcher in landscape mode is awful, isn't it? :D

shot000003e.png
    shot000004q.png

If you like this don't be an asshole and USE THE THANKS BUTTON!

For those who are wondering what launcher I'm using, I use Apex Launcher, based on the default ICS launcher. Give it a try because it is fast, smooth, free and customizable unlike stock Xperia which is slow after killing, beside the fact it has GPU acceleration it is not smooth. :)

To install (you need to have root):
    Push the .apk files into system/app folder with rw-r-r permissions.
    Or flash the zip file using CWM.

THANKS TO soumya_digi FOR THE FLASHABLE ZIP.