Help between null_Rom and Stock Rom

Search This thread

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Guys,

Just need your opinion, Features and Battery life wise, which Daily Driver would be better on Galaxy Gear?

Going with Stock Rom, Mod, Add Nova or Going with null_Rom ?

Thanks in Advance!

As far as battery life the main drains are the display and bluetooth, I think if the display is off as much as possible and you have black background you should get about the same battery life. You can underclock the Null ROM may help a bit, or turn on the second core may hurt but the main use of the battery is the display.

I would recommend Null just because the better launcher and increased functionality.

JazonX

As far as battery life the main drains are the display and bluetooth, I think if the display is off as much as possible and you have black background you should get about the same battery life. You can underclock the Null ROM may help a bit, or turn on the second core may hurt but the main use of the battery is the display.

I would recommend Null just because the better launcher and increased functionality.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply!
By flashing null_rom do you lose anything else other than the warranty, compared to the Stock Rom?

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
Thank you very much for the prompt reply!
By flashing null_rom do you lose anything else other than the warranty, compared to the Stock Rom?

No you lose nothing.

As far as warranty I believe all you need to do is use Odin and flash a stock image, I doubt you lose the warranty.