FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEV][ROM][4.4]Cyanogenmod 11[WIP][ALPHA-5]

709 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,812
 
By yajnab, Senior Member on 23rd December 2013, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2014, 11:02 AM |#111  
Senior Member
Flag Bari,Italy
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar.garvit

I would be thankful if some one provides the launcher apk please

Here you are!

Credits to Androidarmv6 team of course
Attached Files
File Type: apk Launcher3.apk - [Click for QR Code] (908.4 KB, 74 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galfit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galfit Ad-Free
 
 
11th January 2014, 11:55 AM |#112  
johnny208's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetakin

what we need for pls write here step by step

What do we need for what!? Installing ROM!? If that just follow instructions from OP. They are very good. Thanks @yajnab...
If something else, mention it... I'll let you have my vast knowledge... :sly::sly::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 02:18 PM |#113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny208

What do we need for what!? Installing ROM!? If that just follow instructions from OP. They are very good. Thanks @yajnab...
If something else, mention it... I'll let you have my vast knowledge... :sly::sly::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

you sad no reboots .what can we do it dümbük
11th January 2014, 04:36 PM |#114  
johnny208's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetakin

you sad no reboots .what can we do it dümbük

Just do a clean install.
Use recovery 6045-rc2 (from yajnab thread) and latest nightly (posted here by somebody; 20140109).
Also, download the gapps from the link I posted a while back.
Flash them as per op and no more reboots.



Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk
11th January 2014, 04:43 PM |#115  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny208

Just do a clean install.
Use recovery 6045-rc2 (from yajnab thread) and latest nightly (posted here by somebody; 20140109).
Also, download the gapps from the link I posted a while back.
Flash them as per op and no more reboots.



Sent from my GT-S5670 using Tapatalk

ok guys thank a lot
11th January 2014, 08:34 PM |#116  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Question
Hi,

Just for fun I did a test.

I booted into CWM 6.0.4.5-RC2(6) and flashed CWM 6.0.3.7. I booted CWM 6.0.3.7 and performed a backup of CM11 ROM. I then performed a restore of the backup. Everything went OK and I rebooted the phone to CM11 with no problems. Everything so far seems t e working.

So, why do we need to use CWM 6.0.4.5-RC2(6) again?

Regards,
jemail
12th January 2014, 03:23 AM |#117  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Question
Hi,

Do these ROMs need to be rooted with Superuser? Can you provide a way to remove Superuser after another Superuser app is installed?
I have observed Superuser to stop functioning on this ROM, it no longer detects apps requesting root e.g. Greenify and ROMToolBox .

I prefer SuperSu anyway, but have never managed to successfully replace Superuser with SuperSu on any of the recent ROMs produced here. Before anyone says "Just install it from Play Store!", can you actually verify on your own phone that you can not only successfully install SuperSu but remove Superuser - I mean completely remove it, no menu for it, no process launches etc, because I just can't do it.

Regards,
jemail
12th January 2014, 04:52 AM |#118  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Hi,

GUI bug:
SIM card unlock screen shows dialpad with numbers out of frame.
Apologies if this has been reported before.

Regards,
jemail
12th January 2014, 10:11 AM |#119  
johnny208's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemail

Hi,

Do these ROMs need to be rooted with Superuser? Can you provide a way to remove Superuser after another Superuser app is installed?
I have observed Superuser to stop functioning on this ROM, it no longer detects apps requesting root e.g. Greenify and ROMToolBox .

I prefer SuperSu anyway, but have never managed to successfully replace Superuser with SuperSu on any of the recent ROMs produced here. Before anyone says "Just install it from Play Store!", can you actually verify on your own phone that you can not only successfully install SuperSu but remove Superuser - I mean completely remove it, no menu for it, no process launches etc, because I just can't do it.

Regards,
jemail

Hi... Did you allow apps and ADB permissions on root!?
Developer options / root access / apps and adb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
12th January 2014, 05:32 PM |#120  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny208

Hi... Did you allow apps and ADB permissions on root!?
Developer options / root access / apps and adb

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, it is the first thing I do on flashing a new ROM.
So have you successfully replaced Superuser with SuperSU? If so, can you post exact instructions on how you did so please?

jemail
The Following User Says Thank You to jemail For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jemail Ad-Free
12th January 2014, 08:22 PM |#121  
johnny208's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ploiesti
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jemail

Yes, it is the first thing I do on flashing a new ROM.
So have you successfully replaced Superuser with SuperSU? If so, can you post exact instructions on how you did so please?

jemail

Strange thing... Greenify works just well here... It may depend on version, I have purchased version which I'm restoring from a storage apk.
However, I remember I read something abt updating supersu. I'll check the link and post it here later.

Edit: here you go just download the cwm version (not twrp):
http://download.chainfire.eu/370/Sup...PDATE-SuperSU-

Warning: I didn't test it as my fit went rogue! Please let me know if it works.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnny208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnny208 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes