Search This thread

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
Jit Screen On 2.2

Download from:
Google Play
Xposed Repo
or download the attached APK directly

Jit Screen On is a cool Xposed mod that lets you select specific apps for which the screen will stay turned on as long as the app is in the foreground.
You can also dynamically set the screen to stay on once for the current foreground application (if it is not already in the selected apps list) directly from the notification bar. This does not affect your apps selection and can be disabled in settings

Jit Screen On highlights:
  • Select whether screen stays on for selected apps as long as the app is active or set a timeout after which the screen will turn off
  • Set screen to stay on once or always for the current foreground application directly from the notification bar
  • Does not use wakelocks
  • Does not change system settings

Requirements:
  • Xposed framework

This is a fully functional 30-days trial version.
After 30 days the app will be disabled until installing Jit Screen On License.
This is also a full license for XNotifications module and vice versa - if you have XNotifications license all Jit Screen On features are unlocked for you

We would very much appreciate any feedback, question or suggestion.
Enjoy :)

Attachments

• JitScreenOn-v2.1.apk
    6.3 MB · Views: 467
  • JitScreenOn-2.2.apk
    6.4 MB · Views: 594
Last edited:

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
Version 2.1 is now available with the following changes:
  • The license is now also a full license for XNotifications module
  • Added option to add application to selected apps directly from the status bar
  • Improved performance
  • Bugs fixes

pixeltech.dev

Jan 22, 2012
Screen turns off then you have Pokemon go in energy saving mode, when you flip the screens and it dims. Also does having your app constantly running cause a certain battery drain?
If Pokemon Go actively turn the screen off as part of their logic and not as part of regular Android behavior we do not cover it, however we didn't encounter it.
Our app does not run constantly, this is the advantage of Xposed - we hook to code points in the running app that help us apply this functionality.

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
Checked it, works as should...

If Pokemon Go actively turn the screen off as part of their logic and not as part of regular Android behavior we do not cover it, however we didn't encounter it.
Our app does not run constantly, this is the advantage of Xposed - we hook to code points in the running app that help us apply this functionality.

Pokemon go only dims the screen when in energy saving mode but not doesn't it keep it and just leta it turn off.

frangows

Jun 21, 2011
Hi! First sorry for any english errors.

I bought this app to use with pokemon go and for the bonus notifications license. I like to suport developers of good apps like these two, and i love xposed modules.

I´m using a Samsung J7 - SM-J700M on stock MM 6.0.1, the notifications module works great, but i´m having some trouble with the screen on module. Sometimes even with pokemon go open the screen goes off. When that happens i go to home screen, open your app and switch back to pokemon and then it stays on.

Any ideas about this? Can i provide any aditional info to help you guys figure it out?

Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jit Screen On 2.2

Download from:
    Google Play
    Xposed Repo
    or download the attached APK directly

Jit Screen On is a cool Xposed mod that lets you select specific apps for which the screen will stay turned on as long as the app is in the foreground.
    You can also dynamically set the screen to stay on once for the current foreground application (if it is not already in the selected apps list) directly from the notification bar. This does not affect your apps selection and can be disabled in settings

Jit Screen On highlights:
    • Select whether screen stays on for selected apps as long as the app is active or set a timeout after which the screen will turn off
    • Set screen to stay on once or always for the current foreground application directly from the notification bar
    • Does not use wakelocks
    • Does not change system settings

Requirements:
    • Xposed framework

This is a fully functional 30-days trial version.
    After 30 days the app will be disabled until installing Jit Screen On License.
    This is also a full license for XNotifications module and vice versa - if you have XNotifications license all Jit Screen On features are unlocked for you

We would very much appreciate any feedback, question or suggestion.
    Works on android 6.0?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes :)
    Version 2.2 is now available with the following changes: