Phone completly bricked

Search This thread

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
I tried to back to stock, but i installed a Stock rom from france, now my phone is rebooting in 30sec everytime.
I'm trying to flash a stock room 805Brazil but isn't working, i'm receiving TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR

What should i do now? i'm lost.

TheUnknownThing

Dec 2, 2013
What is your device? Then did you install any roms/kernals/recovery. Right now I can't help you until you tell us your device.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
What is your device? Then did you install any roms/kernals/recovery. Right now I can't help you until you tell us your device.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

D805(In case), But in system information show D802. (Idk why)

Before i was with CM11, and i tried to back to stock. I flash FRACE D802 RoM, because i don't found any D802 ROM For Brazil.
Ok, i get phone rebooting everytime, too slow, no mobile conection, no wifi. (For the end, anything are down)
So, then i tried to flash D805, but i get error

(Step : TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR
CleanModelDll() : Free Model.dll
_DetachDLL Call
_DetachDLL Call End
Page_Error ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù
¿©±â´Â Retry ºÎºÐÀÔ´Ï´Ù)

I can only flash D802 roms from other countries, every D805 rom doesn't work in flash(I get the error TYPE_WPARAM...)

I cant root, i cant install TWRP to back to CM. What should i do now? I'm very very very sad with that

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
I tried to back to stock, but i installed a Stock rom from france, now my phone is rebooting in 30sec everytime.
I'm trying to flash a stock room 805Brazil but isn't working, i'm receiving TYPE_WPARAM_UPGRADE_ERROR

Try This.

Are you able to get into Download Mode? (Shut phone completely off, press ad hold volume up key, then plug USB to computer. this should bring up "Download Mode")

If YES... Folow this guide EXACTLY [HERE]

if NO... Follow this guide [HERE]

Let us know if this works.

Hit Thanks for trying to help :)

Reactions: Swakiny

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
Try This.

Are you able to get into Download Mode? (Shut phone completely off, press ad hold volume up key, then plug USB to computer. this should bring up "Download Mode")

Already tried this.

I'm downloading a TOT to try second method. But i'm not sure if it will work...

See..

VQNSxNG.png

SW Version: 80210A
Model: LGD805
Config Model: Brazil

???????? My phone is 802 + 805? idk, i'm very lost here

Last edited:

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
Doesn't work with LG Supporter Tool(Downloading original firmware for my phone and i get stuck on 49%)

Now trying with LG Flash Tools(ToT) doesn't show my phone on COM41, just say READY and nothing happen

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
Installed a rom in LG Flash Tools(ToT) not even works. Phone still rebooting.

I'll try to flash D805 room again.

ingoljosh

Apr 3, 2010
Carson, CA
Doesn't work with LG Supporter Tool(Downloading original firmware for my phone and i get stuck on 49%)

Now trying with LG Flash Tools(ToT) doesn't show my phone on COM41, just say READY and nothing happen

WAIT YOU'RE CLOSE!!!

If it says ready all you have to do is unplug the phone and plug back in to start download. Its not in the instructions but it works.

In device manager you set to COM 41 right?

Make sure you're using original usb cable. Sometimes thin cheap ones will not work.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

You need to get yourself back to the place where it just said READY and nothing happened.

Then just unplug your phone, and plug it back in. This triggers the download.

(I was in your situation i was without a phone for 2 days but finally got it.)

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
WAIT YOU'RE CLOSE!!!

If it says ready all you have to do is unplug the phone and plug back in to start download. Its not in the instructions but it works.

In device manager you set to COM 41 right?

Make sure you're using original usb cable. Sometimes thin cheap ones will not work.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 AM ----------

You need to get yourself back to the place where it just said READY and nothing happened.

Then just unplug your phone, and plug it back in. This triggers the download.

(I was in your situation i was without a phone for 2 days but finally got it.)

Ok it works, but the rom i install isn't working too... phone rebooting everytime.

So, what i can do now?

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
wich rom did you try to install?

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

OK A bootloop after flash is sometimes expected. you must now do a hard factory reset.

Instructions HERE Scroll down to "Master reset with hardware keys"

Isn't a boot loop.
My phone starts normal. He turn on for a while, then he reboot.
I already tried hard reset

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, there's good news

I install'd KK From France(TOT) and now my phone stay awake(no reboots, 15min alive) then i get root and may i'll able to install TWRP recovery.
    Thanks GOD!

Try This.

Already tried this.

I'm downloading a TOT to try second method. But i'm not sure if it will work...

See..

View attachment 2688748

SW Version: 80210A
    Model: LGD805
    Config Model: Brazil

???????? My phone is 802 + 805? idk, i'm very lost here

try second method (for att and sprint) using your TOT
    GOO manager need root?

Youre right, just checked and it is for Rooted devices only.

I think you should try to reinstall the TOT, maybe something went wrong.
    I just need a TOT For D805 And i can solve my problems. But there's any. :(
    My phone doesn't accept D802 ROM, then i get these problems.

I was thinking, in my old phone, i can root with apks.
    Is there any apk that can make root in G2?

Or is there any Custom ROM that can be flash like a KDZ file?

Have you tried the brazilian KDZ for Stock D805

Here is the LINK