[CM7][UNOFFICIAL][NOV10] temasek's UNOFFICIAL BUILD 135.4 - FINAL RELEASE

Search This thread

hadi_rena

Sep 1, 2011
Bandung
U still have XXMrHyde for cm10 so no worries if I don't start.

Hmm dunno why but i still prefer yor build. Already try other dev build but... something missing or have unwanted feature or too skinny (i prefer plain one)

Anyway your build and cherry picking matching my personal taste :D

Sent from my Optimus 2X using xda app-developers app

orbital_71

Apr 22, 2012
Hmm dunno why but i still prefer yor build. Already try other dev build but... something missing or have unwanted feature or too skinny (i prefer plain one)

I know why cos he "kang" build u up
.:D

LG-P990
BB 1120

mrgian

Mar 16, 2012
Davao City

+1

That's why i'll be patient for his cm10 builds. :)

Sent from my Optimus 2X

Reactions: black_mamba99

leandroprez26

Oct 28, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Another build CM7???
Why not new build CM9? Since the CM10 so many problems with this. And still have to improve a lot, the CM9 is now completely stable, just add what is missing, or am I talking too much?

Thank's.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Thank's for yor answer, I'm sad........no fully CM9:crying::crying:

Why sad? No need to.

In due time there will be a few new threads based on cm10.

Tonyp - PA, cm10 based
XXMrhyde - cm10 kang with very nice themes.
Temasek - cm10 kang with cherrypicks
Stefan - hybrid rom with cm10 as base
And probably a few more cooks....

I'm already doing cm10 for my other device (i9300) so adding another device build is easy and fast.

Now is waiting for the "right" time to do it.

As to why no cm9.....becuz it isn't officially supported.

Last edited:

leandroprez26

Oct 28, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Why sad? No need to.

In due time there will be a few new threads based on cm10.

Tonyp - PA, cm10 based
XXMrhyde - cm10 kang with very nice themes.
Temasek - cm10 kang with cherrypicks
And probably a few more cooks....

I'm already doing cm10 for my other device (i9300) so adding another device build is easy and fast.

Now is waiting for the "right" time to do it.

As to why no cm9.....becuz it isn't officially supported.

Thank's again, but is there any way to port the launcher from LG UI3.0, and your widgets for the Jelly Bean? I tested all forms, but it still fails.

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Thank's again, but is there any way to port the launcher from LG UI3.0, and your widgets for the Jelly Bean? I tested all forms, but it still fails.

I'm no app porter but ......

I can safely assume that Stefan is gonna port stock lg apps to use on cm builds. He once told me he gonna continue with his hybrid rom with cm10 as base.

Treatcon

Apr 6, 2010
Austin, TX
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
First and foremost I would like to thank temasek for all your work in keeping my N1 alive and kicking! I stick with what works and well your builds just work and work very well!! Thank you very much for all your work!!!! :highfive:

Just wanted to know if anybody else is having problems with the status bar and trying to hide/noshow/unCHECK the Show 3G signal icon.

Settings, CyanogenMod Settings, Interface, Status bar tweaks, Show 3G signal icon, CHECKED

If I unCHECK this option and restart the phone I get constant "process com.android.systemui has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Force close. If I reCHECK the Show 3G signal icon the force closes go away and everything is back to normal.

This happened on the last build 127.3 but I just kept quiet. I installed clean for 127.3 since I was running a very old 100 version or so and just thought that since I was just dusting off my N1 and updating it that I would start fresh. I don't have a SIM card in my N1 since it's not being used and just update it via wifi.

Any thing I can do to further help to resolve this issue, if it even matters just ask.

Current setup
[Recovery] RA-nexus-v2.2.1-CM
[Radio] 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08
[HBOOT] 7.35.5017(BlackRose)
[Partitions] 220-10-206
[ROM] temasek 127.4

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts