[MOD][All xperia]Wipe 4 ROM[Save your 30 seconds]

Search This thread

epicsilence

Aug 14, 2012
Dhule
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was recently flashing new roms and it was too tiring sometimes to flash 5 times...
wipe data
format system,data, cache....etc..etc
so i decided to make a single flash wipe all zip
:fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:
This zip features deletion of following folders and their data
/data
/system
/cache
Dalvik is inside /data so not included it
As my ROM is stable now...test this zip yourself....well there's nothing harmful..i checked script twice
Enjoy:good:

Attachments

• wipe4rom.zip
    123.3 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

leajian

Apr 17, 2011
Shin Sekai
github.com
so why many of them provide instruction to wipe this and that....even i agree with jader and u

In order they to be sure and to make noobs double-do the wiping progress for their security... Or most of the developers have passed that useless instructions to others over time when CWM recovery was on it's early stages and the script was amend and not edify... Good old times... And they never had time to think (yes, no time to think I repeat) of that. Even I when I wipe cache after factory reset, even though I see that CWM says cache wiped, I do wipe again individually and I still wonder why! :p

There was once something on 9gag.com about this habit. It said : DOES FACTORY RESET, WIPES EVERYTHING AGAIN JUST IN CASE.

epicsilence

Aug 14, 2012
Dhule
In order they to be sure and to make noobs double-do the wiping progress for their security... Or most of the developers have passed that useless instructions to others over time when CWM recovery was on it's early stages and the script was amend and not edify... Good old times... And they never had time to think (yes, no time to think I repeat) of that. Even I when I wipe cache after factory reset, even though I see that CWM says cache wiped, I do wipe again individually and I still wonder why! :p

There was once something on 9gag.com about this habit. It said : DOES FACTORY RESET, WIPES EVERYTHING AGAIN JUST IN CASE.

for which security...i mean...rom devs can flash their own rom over another to see if it works

Devoct

Jun 23, 2012
so why many of them provide instruction to wipe this and that....even i agree with jader and u

like what leajian has said.
just to make sure everything wiped clean, and anyone new to this kind of "flashing" things and don't know how things work didn't do it wrong.
and you know, we are all kind of have that "paranoid" feel.
like "Factory Reset and then still wiping /cache".

and, what you mean by ROM Dev is really a Developer or just someone that theme, putting all tweaks in one ROM, and repack it?
you know what i mean. :)

Last edited:

epicsilence

Aug 14, 2012
Dhule
like what leajian has said.
just to make sure everything wiped clean, and anyone new to this kind of "flashing" things and don't know how things work didn't do it wrong.
and you know, we are all kind of have that "paranoid" feel.
like "Factory Reset and then still wiping /cache".

and, what you mean by ROM Dev is really a Developer or just someone that theme, putting all tweaks in one ROM, and repack it?
you know what i mean. :)

lol...see where this wiping thing has brought us all... :victory: so in the end the conclusion is conclusionless...lol...even we are unsure of rom devs over this wiping history

P

Phillip Wu

lol...see where this wiping thing has brought us all... :victory: so in the end the conclusion is conclusionless...lol...even we are unsure of rom devs over this wiping history

You are arrogant ,

Please never think of ur small Mods/Infos and think u are the best ,

Please don't judge ROMs dev , they are really better than you , you can't say that you more than them just because of ur little stuffs

Moreover , This ZIP is great but it is not a big contribution , thus Wiping .... And you act like you are Life savior, yes indeed , only noobs think that way

In fact , you're just being arrogant,

A word developer is marginally better than you ,

However , this is not 100% accurate , furthermore , The reason why there is no this kind of zip is that do it manually is more safe , believe it or not , you are fast learner , respect !

Last but not least , please kindly ...

Sent from Sony Xperia™ neo L

epicsilence

Aug 14, 2012
Dhule
You are arrogant ,

Please don't judge ROMs dev , they are really better than you , you can't say that you more than them just because of ur little stuffs

Moreover , This ZIP is great but it is not a big contribution , thus Wiping .... And you act like you are Life savior, yes indeed , only noobs think that way

However , this is not 100% accurate , furthermore , The reason why there is no this kind of zip is that do it manually is more safe , believe it or not , you are fast learner , respect !

:crying: sorry if anything spoken wrong..never had intention to hurt someone.!especially devs...they are the reason i am here!
respect!
it is pointless to compare my script to rom devs...we are just talking abut little wiping thing! :mad:
it is more pointless to call me anywhere near about to dev...my engineering field does'nt love computers or mobs..its just my interest i am here..
yeah about that arrogance thing.....its just in my nature and it shows up in words...i am controlling it... by time i will get better these things will get better too..for that sorry once again!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Wiping Cache...Done
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Wiping Dalvik-Cache..Done
:eek::eek::eek::eek:Formatting System....Done
:angel::angel::angel:Factory reset...Done
Voila...No problems now​

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
    I was recently flashing new roms and it was too tiring sometimes to flash 5 times...
    wipe data
    format system,data, cache....etc..etc
    so i decided to make a single flash wipe all zip
    :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:
    This zip features deletion of following folders and their data
    /data
    /system
    /cache
    Dalvik is inside /data so not included it
    As my ROM is stable now...test this zip yourself....well there's nothing harmful..i checked script twice
    Enjoy:good:
    Just do a factory rest & everything is wiped. System is formated automagically in 99.9% of the ROMs, unless a n00b made those :p
    You are arrogant ,

:crying: sorry if anything spoken wrong..never had intention to hurt someone.!especially devs...they are the reason i am here!
    respect!
    it is pointless to compare my script to rom devs...we are just talking abut little wiping thing! :mad:
    it is more pointless to call me anywhere near about to dev...my engineering field does'nt love computers or mobs..its just my interest i am here..
    yeah about that arrogance thing.....its just in my nature and it shows up in words...i am controlling it... by time i will get better these things will get better too..for that sorry once again!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek: Wiping Cache...Done
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Wiping Dalvik-Cache..Done
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:Formatting System....Done
    :angel::angel::angel:Factory reset...Done
    Voila...No problems now​
    Very good script, the zip is empty XD

Bro you gave me heart attack....i wondered where that 123kb came from.

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium
    Thanks

excellent