(18 June 2008) S2U2 v1.05 - new page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Can you access the devices memory through Active Sync?

If yes, delete the shortcut to iLock in \Windows\Startup (on the device) and then restart the device.

robert_io

Apr 10, 2007
To me happens that when it is active S2U2 and I press the key Today of the home of the Diamond, the slyder of S2U2 it decontrols me.
And' happened to others?
Thanks in advance for the answer.

rivryan

Jul 22, 2008
Please Help Me

man this sucks now, after every MMS message i get, the phone keeps the message on the S2U2 screen and i have to re-install the cab file to restart the message numbers after every MMS....please let me know of a fix!! i've tried re-installing...many times

i have the t-mobile shadow wm 6.1 v4. It works fine if i delete the "notify" pic out of the gfx folder but the notifications are really useful. Or, is there anyway for me to JUST get ride of the MMS notification bubble? I dont get much MMS anyways, but i really need the missed calls/sms/ect bubbles.

alaric11

Dec 20, 2007
Vodafone branded device: shows wrong HTC Weather icons

Hi guys,

my Vodafone branded HTC TyTN II is showing the wrong HTC weather icons.
I have read the F.A.Q. entry that says you should copy your HH_WEATHER_XXsmall.png icons to the windows folder if you don't get any icons shown but - alas - these files are already in the windows folder for me, only my version of HTC weather seems to have a different numbering and thus is showing the wrong icons in S2U2.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Regards,

Alaric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone had the problem I posted earlier? My sound files get cut off, and I wondered if it had to do with the size of them (I posted them as well).

i downloaded your files and they seem to work for me. i hear goodbye and that was a nice nap. they play the same as if i would play them on my pc. Atho winamp can't play them....i'm not sure why your phone is cutting them...where do they cut off?