HaRET for Iolite

Search This thread

rollinroll

Aug 24, 2008
Use the normal default.txt and make some changes. Here is my default.txt

I'm also using the new version of Android, which you can find on the same page. It works better, but you can feel the difference between 400Mhz and 528Mhz.

Hi 1u21. Which bundle did you use? I can't seem to find one that works with your default.txt.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nvm, i found it.

Last edited:

dancer_69

Jan 2, 2007
Thanks a lot for the link.
But I have problem with all versions I tried with haret(I tried the included on your link version, plus two other).
I always get the error:
Terminated haret due to unhandled exception (pc=03f9fa34)
EDIT:
the exception number is not always the same, and the device after this error
becames unstable, and after a while the UI stucks and need soft reset.
I tried and with another SD Card fresh formated, but I got the same error.

Last edited by a moderator:

1u21

Dec 18, 2009
Hi 1u21. Please send me all the files from your memory card to my e-mail metis220584@mail.ru

No. I don't want to wait 2 hours for uploading. I posted the link some post before. Did you change any other things? The default.txt I posted is the most stable. Others don't work right and Android reboots every 5 minutes. Just copy all the files from the package into your root of the SD-Card and use my default.txt.

metis220584

Sep 1, 2009
No. I don't want to wait 2 hours for uploading. I posted the link some post before. Did you change any other things? The default.txt I posted is the most stable. Others don't work right and Android reboots every 5 minutes. Just copy all the files from the package into your root of the SD-Card and use my default.txt.

Sorry, but came only file Haret.exe please. It is very necessary. All that I downloaded do not work

guillefix

May 25, 2008
Me as well, I downloaded everything and tried all sorts of configuration, and it doesn't work to me, it says the same thing than dancer_69, "unhanded exception" and different codes, if you could post a link with all of the files you have that are working, please post it
Thanks^^

pantou

Jan 31, 2010
@1u21: Are you sure you have the T4242 model?
I Tried many combinations of Haret and Android images and it didn;t work out...

:)

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
I don't have the T4242 model. My Touch Cruise 2 is nearly 2 years old. Maybe this might be the problem.

maybe you have the touch cruise 1
is it possible you can post a pic of youre phone
think that would be the best option to find out wich phone he has
best regards

Blubster

Oct 28, 2007
Annecy
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Poco F1
My guess is that you have the XDA Orbit II, which looks exactly like the Iolite (aka Touche Cruise 2, or T4242), but is actually a Cruise 1 (its codename is Polaris 200)...

Processor runs @ 400MHZ, it has half the memory of the iolite......

This would explain why what you have is working on your device and not on others iolite.

My guess...

guillefix

May 25, 2008
So, there is a way to make this work on our iolites? Because now it's clear that that one won't work.

1u21

Dec 18, 2009
maybe you have the touch cruise 1
is it possible you can post a pic of youre phone
think that would be the best option to find out wich phone he has
best regards

It is the Polaris 200, but it looks like the Touch Cruise 2. Here a pic of the phone
HTC_Polaris_03.jpg

I didn't knew till yesterday, that the Polaris 100 and Polaris 200 are exactly the same.

rorrism

Nov 2, 2009
SD Card formatting

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I am stuck on a pc which will not allow me to install applications or run a linux live cd. Does anyone know of either a portable app that can be run of USB stick or run on my iolite which will create the three partitions (fat32 and ext2) which I require.

--sorted--

the problem now is I've been trying to install the latest poly build using Haret and no matter what I seem to try all I get is error messages with different memory locations. As soon as I press go I get the progress bar and then nothing.

I really want to try android :-(

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Last edited:

rorrism

Nov 2, 2009
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. I am stuck on a pc which will not allow me to install applications or run a linux live cd. Does anyone know of either a portable app that can be run of USB stick or run on my iolite which will create the three partitions (fat32 and ext2) which I require.

--sorted--

the problem now is I've been trying to install the latest poly build using Haret and no matter what I seem to try all I get is error messages with different memory locations. As soon as I press go I get the progress bar and then nothing.

I really want to try android :-(

Thanks for your help.

Mark

No matter how hard I try, whatever builds I use, however I format my SD card or whichever version of Haret I use all I get is error pc=0082f640 or similar.

I have an O2 XDA Guide running Windows Mobile 6.5. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

rorrism

Nov 2, 2009
Has anyone had any success with 2.1g on an iolite? If not which version of Android do you have running on your phone?

Also if I wanted to flash to the NAND which nbh would I use?

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys!
    Who knows at least something to the assembler, C \ C + +, I think we need to unite for the first step to Android - to make working under our Haret protsessor - msm7225.We have the source code for Haret msm7227 very similar to ours, and it is quite possible that we need only slightly changed it.Please who can help and who are willing to help please contact me(skype - kipill-nn)