By sud.vastav, Recognized Contributor on 8th April 2014, 02:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
notauseranymore
9th March 2016, 02:49 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtalker

I tried to factory reset mine since I'm not going to use it anymore.
The problem is, I flashed a modded stock ROM, the one that increases internal storage for apps, and when I did the factory reset, CWM recovery asked me something (I forgot sorry), then I chose Yes (disable something something).
After that, it keeps opening CWM recovery and resetting for several minutes, even up until I'm writing this.
Maybe should I re-flash an actual stock ROM? And if I have to, how?
EDIT : Actually I remember that I've done this before, although I don't remember it was as long as this time.

Do a full wipe and use other roms. That modded stock may be corrupted during download or is not compatible.

13th March 2016, 09:43 AM |#192  

More
Hey plz help me i update my rom v4 t26 in my canvass gold.. And i used titanium backup. Rom easily updated but now i am facing a problem that my mobile network is not working. When i use net on than mobile network come but after off net it goes. And when i call on that sim i found out of reach..... Any one know about it
notauseranymore
13th March 2016, 10:09 AM |#193  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshjainy

Hey plz help me i update my rom v4 t26 in my canvass gold.. And i used titanium backup. Rom easily updated but now i am facing a problem that my mobile network is not working. When i use net on than mobile network come but after off net it goes. And when i call on that sim i found out of reach..... Any one know about it

Buy an Xperia C3/Xperia C and we'll help you.
13th March 2016, 12:17 PM |#194  

More
Hehe no thanx bro i am happy with my gold
14th March 2016, 12:02 PM |#195  

More
Xperia C3 getting sudden death after Screen freeze?
My Xperia C3 Dual is getting sudden deaths all the time. It takes 4+ hours of charging (without any charging lights) to make the device work again.
After few minutes of usage, touchscreen freezes but works with a connected mouse using otg. But a few minutes later, device gets a sudden death and the whole process repeats. It first occurred when installing the lollipop update and now after I flashed it to Lollipop 5.1.1 using flashtool the problem still persists.

Maybe a problem with the battery connector or IC? Or should I try a custom rom? Haven't tried PC companion yet!
18th March 2016, 03:24 PM |#196  

More
help me!!
hello!
m in a deep **** trouble, a few months ago i rooted my xperia c so that i can flash the lollipop ROM. I wanted this this new ROM coz of the stock JB ROM looked crap n was laggy though there was nothing much heavy apps installed on it.
to the point,
before i actually flash this rom i had to flash the ftf file so as to change my s1 boot, but ya i messed around with my fone previously after rooting it, had installed a app called 'ULTIMATE BACKUP' so the i could convert some system apps to user so that i could have control over it!!
unfortunately i converted the 'SYSTEM UI' 'MTP EXTENTION SERVICES' 'KEYBOARD' 'PLAYSTORE' 'DRM MANAGER' and some other few like facebook n twitter albums walkman....
when ever i restarted my phone it would show me SYSTEM UI stopped working, so to over come this i installed a thirdparty launcher to use this phone but i solved this problem by finding another new SYSTEM UI.APK n placed it in the system folder of the device.
so i it would be greatful if anyone having a xperia c could juz upload "USB CONNECTIVITY.APK" "MTP EXTENSION SERVICES.APK" "DRM MANAGER"
so that i could atleast flash a stock android on my phone!!
thanks!
24th August 2016, 04:15 PM |#197  

More
Lost backup after update firmware in Xperia C3
Hi, please I need your help. I did backup of my information using Backup/Recovery App from my Sony Xperia C3, this action created a file in mi SD card (.semc-fullbackup). After that, I did update of firmware from KITKAT version to Lollipop version. After that, I tried to recovery my information, but when I choose the only one backup file, the application tells me it can not retrieve this file, and I must use a more recent one. I donĀ“t know what happen. I have read maybe the problem was jump from KITKAT to LOLLIPOP version. I don't know what I do to recover my information (Photo, Video, etc.)

Please your help.
8th February 2017, 07:53 AM |#198  
need a rom :):)
need a rom that takes a low space in storage to provide me more space to download my stuff and apps
11th February 2017, 10:03 PM |#199  

More
Heeeeeeelllllpppppppppppppp
Hey guys
I have an Xperia C4 Dual E5333
I flashed it using Flashtool 0.9.23 to Marshmallow
Everything was okay except the Security tab
I tried flashing it to Lollipop using the older version ( which is not going to brick it 0.9.19/18 ) and it failed
So I flashed it using 0.9.23 version... and guess what! Bricked
No Sony logo
Only MTK device in the device manager with a red light
I used SP flash tool but the MTK6752 scatter file I downloaded did not work ( GET DRAM SETTING FAIL. 0xFC0 )
No scatter file was found in the Official ftf. I tried several ftf
Vcom driver was installed using different methods but gave me Hell. Any proper way Win 10

I would really appreciate it if someone would give me the specific scatter txt file for this device and it would be really nice if some angel <3 makes a tutorial for this very topic. Dead boot @[email protected]
@[email protected]
Please help me
Notice. This device is a prototype ( Not approved. Not for sale )

Thanks in advance
12th February 2017, 05:46 PM |#200  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
how to update recovery of c2305 I am using an old touch twrp
13th February 2017, 11:57 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 271

More
Help i was accident delete folder wifi in etc..my wifi wont to on..please share folder wifi n files c3 d2533 lollipop 5.1.1..thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)