FORUMS

Honeycomb, Atrix, Thunderbolt, Bionic Mods for LauncherPro

3,163 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,732

By jjhiza, Senior Member on 19th March 2011, 11:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, I've created a new thread (as per request from mwielgosz), regarding the mods I've made for the Haxzamatic Honeybread theme, as well as some new additions for getting an Atrix, Thunderbolt, or Bionic setup. The zip files are directly linked to my Dropbox, so there's no worries about getting sent to some obscure download site (one of my pet peeves).

Below are screenshots of my personal setups, and I've made the zip files available below, for anyone who wants them. PM me for and custom dock requests, and please specify which setup you want (dock type, color, icon layout, etc.). These are pretty full packages... icons, docks, boot animations, wallpapers, etc., so you should be good to go once you get them.

A special thanks, and credit for some of the Honeycomb package to Haxzamatic (aka GFX Android), Cyber Warrior for some of the Thunderbolt wallpapers (totally sick!!), the Cyanogen Mod team, and to everyone else here at XDA who makes owning an Android phone so much fun!

I hope this thread can become a one-stop-shop for anyone looking for some nice setups to complete their themes, and for any devs who are looking to incorporate new things into their projects (fyi, I have the Xoom, Atrix, and Thunderbolt system dumps, and the 3.0 SDK for any interested devs).

As a side note... NONE of the zip files are flashable (with the exception of the boot animations). Just unpack them and enjoy! Again, for any special requests, just PM me with what you would like. Thanks again to everyone, and happy modding!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Atrix.jpg
Views:	4127
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	546767   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bionic_OG.jpg
Views:	3685
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	546768   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bionic_recolor.jpg
Views:	3905
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	546769   Click image for larger version

Name:	Honeycomb.jpg
Views:	3982
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	546770   Click image for larger version

Name:	T-Bolt_1.jpg
Views:	3430
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	546771   Click image for larger version

Name:	T-bolt_2.jpg
Views:	3092
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	546772  
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to jjhiza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjhiza Ad-Free
19th March 2011, 11:52 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey

More
Here's the Dropbox link for direct download! Let me reiterate, NONE of these zips are flashable! Just download them to your PC, extract the files, and put them on your device. These mods are also NOT device or ROM specific, so they will work on any phone. If you want a custom dock or something else, please email me with your request, providing specifics on what you would like. Thanks guys!

Atrix - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22585959/Android1/Atrix.zip

Bionic - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22585959/Android1/Bionic.zip

Droid Incredible 2 - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22585959/Android1/DInc2.zip

Honeycomb - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22585959/Android1/Honeycomb.zip

Thunderbolt - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/22585959/And...hunderbolt.zip

And please guys... if you like the setups, don't be afraid to hit the thanks button!
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to jjhiza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjhiza Ad-Free
19th March 2011, 11:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
you should post all the addon you have contribute to this theme.! Thanks!
19th March 2011, 11:56 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernan078

you should post all the addon you have contribute to this theme.! Thanks!

I wish I could, but ALL of the zip files exceed the 8MB limit of XDA. The Thunderbolt one alone is 44.5MB. If you want one of the setups, just email me, and I'll send it to you. And thanks for being my first official post!
19th March 2011, 11:59 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhiza

I wish I could, but ALL of the zip files exceed the 8MB limit of XDA. The Thunderbolt one alone is 44.5MB. If you want one of the setups, just email me, and I'll send it to you. And thanks for being my first official post!

you're doing an awesome work, the icons, the setups and the dock look awesome, keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to hernan078 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hernan078 Ad-Free
20th March 2011, 12:01 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernan078

you're doing an awesome work, the icons, the setups and the dock look awesome, keep up the good work!

Thanks man... just trying to give a little something back to the people who make owning an Android phone so much damn fun!!!!!
20th March 2011, 12:22 AM |#7  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I seriously want to make a Chrome theme that's like the T-bolt...lmao. I change my Chrome theme to match as close as possible to my phone theme.
20th March 2011, 12:35 AM |#8  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 355

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjhiza

Why dint you just use a free file sharing one like multiupload, or ifileit?
20th March 2011, 12:44 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattfmartin

Why dint you just use a free file sharing one like multiupload, or ifileit?

I have Dropbox... just email me, and I'll send you the link. I find the download sites are a pain in the ass to sift through for just one file. Might as well go straight to the source right??! Lol.
20th March 2011, 12:46 AM |#10  
Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,355

More
You can use dropbox and it has shareable links you know. so you can post the links here so we can dl from your dropbox
The Following User Says Thank You to kevin2516 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevin2516 Ad-Free
20th March 2011, 01:16 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dirty Jersey

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin2516

You can use dropbox and it has shareable links you know. so you can post the links here so we can dl from your dropbox

I'm 100% new to Dropbox, and haven't shared files to a website before. Can you walk me through the process quickly? I don't want to keep people waiting if they want to download. Thanks.

Edit: scratch that... got it working. Enjoy guys!
The Following User Says Thank You to jjhiza For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jjhiza Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)