FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Roms shutting down

1,111 posts
Thanks Meter: 62

By sofia-captivate, Senior Member on 21st March 2011, 07:37 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone I tried the arc rom by rdnaar and when I click something on screen it shutsdown. Then I flash rendeiros rom its keep shutting down and turning on by it self. What should I do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
21st March 2011, 09:08 PM |#2  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 422

More
I hate to make this assumption but r u trying to flash ROMs to a captivate cuz ur name has captivate in it and u sent this message from a camptivate. Or is the captivate a second phone.

If u r using a x10, do u have the correct baseband and root then correctly flash the ROM to the phone? Hopefully u made a mistake around the correctly flash rom part. Please let us know here what phone ur using and then tell which steps u did to do this.

Sent from XDA Premium from my X10a rooted running 2.2.1 CM Rom from Rendeiro2005
21st March 2011, 10:46 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver

More
Captivate is second phone I do have rights baseband .54 with both roms it was keep rebooting itself so I flashed wolfbreak rom it worked. But really wanted to try those two rom. Does it have to do with I don't have my sim on x10?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
22nd March 2011, 03:05 AM |#4  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 422

More
That could be. I would try it with SIM in. If that doesnt work u might have to start all over by using flashtool and rerooting and stuff.

But first, before u flash a ROM, do u wipe the phone, all the caches, and battery stats?

Sent from XDA Premium from my X10a rooted running 2.2.1 CM Rom from Rendeiro2005
22nd March 2011, 10:10 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver

More
It was the problem no sim card lol. Thanks

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)