Please note that you use this at your own risk!
NVFlash is for use on Windows PCs.
Excellent details on how to set up NVFlash are available in this topic (thanks jmcnz), but in a nutshell the process is:
- Download the ROM file below
- Download the driver file below
- Turn device off, remove battery, plug device in while holding volume up and down - screen will stay black but Windows will add a new 'APX' devices
- Install drivers extracted from driver file download
- Run 'flash.bat' from ROM file download
- Wait for flash to complete and device to reboot
- NvFlash ROM v10b / 1300166062 (15/03/2011) - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: b17cb7fd3542b5d02baf49879a83acff
- NvFlash drivers - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 2eab4f16fe1337a209a550ccd0be69c2