FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Bin4ry's X10 donation thread

4,162 posts
Thanks Meter: 803

By chiefy009, Senior Member on 28th March 2011, 04:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have started this thread because I believe it would be a crying shame to lose the skill of Bin4ry from the freex10 team.

I am positive if everyone was to donate a small amount, 5 or 10 of your currency, we would collectively be able to in effect purchase the x10 and let Bin4ry keep it.

All donations are to be made to Bin4ry this thread is here only to see how much we can raise to let Bin4ry keep his x10 and continue in the development of the phone.

This is purely down to choice if YOU want to no one is forcing you, if enough can not be raised I will see what I can do but please help if you can no matter how small and post here you intention.

Please help, we need Bin4ry and his skills TARGET 200

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE NOR DOES IT FORM ANY PART OF A GUARANTEE, this pledge is merely if you want to, and that you understand it we only give Bin4ry the option to continue developing on the x10 when he wishes. Instead of losing him all together he will continue to develop when his time allows. This is nothing more than a gesture from us none devs and a way of us helping a dev for a change. BUT PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS WILL GUARANTEE ANYTHING BECAUSE IT DOESN'T other than Bin4ry will still be able to develop for us when he wishes.

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chiefy009 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chiefy009 Ad-Free

28th March 2011, 04:29 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
He said himself he just wants to move on to a new challenge.. Leave him be
28th March 2011, 04:33 PM |#3  
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 336

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiscidtox

He said himself he just wants to move on to a new challenge.. Leave him be

Agreed. He wants to move on.

EDIT: According to chiefy009, Bin4ry would stay if you can raise enough money. I can donate USD $10.
28th March 2011, 04:34 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Had a message from Bin4ry he will stay if we raise enough. I will donate 20sterling once we reach the total donations I will notify Bin4ry and we can make donations

200 needed I will donate 20

Only 180 needed easy if people can manage 5-10 each

Come on lets not lose a Dev like bin4ry
28th March 2011, 07:12 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member

More
This thread had been cancelled until I had a message form Bin4ry please pledge what you can if you want to keep Bin4ry trying to crack the x10 along with Jerpela, Z and the others

once all pledges have been made I will either make up the difference or we can just click donate on Bin4ry
28th March 2011, 08:07 PM |#6  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'll give in £10 (British) if he would stay
The Following User Says Thank You to 06bgoggin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 06bgoggin Ad-Free
28th March 2011, 08:10 PM |#7  
Flag Spruce Grove
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Ill throw in 20 dollars canadian

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to oliverpeabody For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift oliverpeabody Ad-Free
28th March 2011, 08:15 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I give £20 (British)

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to anders260 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anders260 Ad-Free
28th March 2011, 08:21 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up Thankyou
So far £50 British and 20dollars we will be there in no time
28th March 2011, 08:25 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
$20 US from me.
The Following User Says Thank You to kitsVA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kitsVA Ad-Free
28th March 2011, 08:38 PM |#11  
Recognized Developer
Flag Schwelm (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 5,928

Donate to Me
More
OMG, you guys are really crazy aren't you?
As i said this is a nice idea, but i'm still not sure if i should feel comfortable with getting money from you just for staying with my X10.

Offcourse:
As i said, if you can manage to clear my account balance i will stay, as promised.
But are you REALLY sure that this is needed? And are you REALLY sure that you know that i cannot make any promises (except i will not stop working on X10!)
There will never be any promise that the X10 will get cracked fully and that the bypass will function fully!

I just want to clear this before accepting money from you guys

Best Regards
Bin4ry
The Following User Says Thank You to Bin4ry For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)