I'm at work now, but i'll give this a go when I get home.
PS, what other forum?
what I checked,
1. flash vanila vega rom v1.10 & boot (just to clarify)
2. install clockworkmod recovery & recovery app for stock rom & reboot recovery
3. install cm_vega_full-227.zip (w/o DSPManager) & gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip & factory reset & reboot
4. setup wifi & market
5. Adobe Flash Player 11 & NVIDIA Tegra Zone can't be installed at this point
6. reboot recovery from power menu (of course it works)
7. install modified cm_vega_full-227.zip with qemu.sf.lcd_density=160 (as same as just changing build.prop) & reboot
8. still Adobe Flash Player 11 & NVIDIA Tegra Zone can't be installed
9. Settings -> Applications -> Manage applications -> Market -> Force stop & Clear data
10. Adobe Flash Player 11 & NVIDIA Tegra Zone can be installed
Market app was updated from 3.1.3 to 3.1.5 while checking above, but it should not be important.
this issue and solution were also reported on other forum/thread since (at least) August.
google never supports market on vega and many other unsupported phones/tablets since epoch time clearly. no need to ask google.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|