FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Read op! True story what happend!

2,913 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,677

Thread Closed Email Thread
apperently when your name is not J or Z its not allowed to protect your work! when J and Z where bashing at my work for using there files and they were crying and telling everyone i stole from them you all get a boner from watching Z when i do the same now everyone is crying because i dont let people steal!!!

PLEASE KNOW THIS BEFORE YOU BUY AN X10
if youre a thief then your welcome here, if you share and just ask credit your being handled like adolf hitler

so inmature!

The Following 225 Users Say Thank You to TripNRaVeR For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TripNRaVeR Ad-Free

29th March 2011, 11:58 AM |#2  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 11

More
downloading now will test thanx trip

Is it a good idea to put the disclaimer below the shots that it contains no paid apps ? or have the mods sorted themselves out now ?

will this version require the SD fix from the last rom (i had to flash it) if so can we flash the last fix ?

flashing.....
29th March 2011, 11:59 AM |#3  
Flag Kilkis
Thanks Meter: 154

More
thx Trip downloading now
The Following User Says Thank You to jimakos29 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jimakos29 Ad-Free
29th March 2011, 12:01 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Downloading now... ill post results ASAP

Sent from my X10i TripNMiUI using XDA App
29th March 2011, 12:03 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Looks fantastic, downloading now.

Might it be worth adding in some info about baseband patch, language support and crash system server routine?

Also, a bug I noticed in the last version prevented me from reverting to your messaging theme once I had changed it. I imagine if you haven't changed anything here I'll be able to reproduce but will let you know

Great job!
29th March 2011, 12:03 PM |#6  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 41

More
downloading now ill list if any bugs found... sooooooooooooooooo exited
29th March 2011, 12:04 PM |#7  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 8

More
WTF...downloading this also now ;)
29th March 2011, 12:18 PM |#8  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 11

More
wifi does indeed work reboot whilst logging into facebook so far ...worked fine second time round

all booted up google and facebook logged in and synced
downloading apps from market working (apart from angry birds and other games as before)
Wifi working
mobile data working (using bb patch on bb58 and crashing system server on first boot)

another random reboot on market will carry on testing and let the rom settle ....seems ok now

applied a theme downloaded installed then upon applying i was told the phone would reboot and it did theme was applied all fine

SD fix from last release isnt needed astro and root explorer read the Sd fine
29th March 2011, 12:22 PM |#9  
Flag Aschaffenburg
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Is wifi working? Well, that is indeed good news. Tripnraver you never cease to amaze me.
29th March 2011, 12:23 PM |#10  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 11,574

Donate to Me
More
Wow another new Version? Our Highspeed Coder Trip is back to his best
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolfbreak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfbreak Ad-Free
29th March 2011, 12:24 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
dont have data connection, not even radio, dev tool bad behavior didn't work..
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
miui, trip, yeah
Previous Thread Next Thread