FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME][CM7] MattedBlues for SGS (v2.0, working on RC1!)

571 posts
Thanks Meter: 237

By Thnikk, Senior Member on 31st March 2011, 05:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
DISCLAIMER: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WORKING ON NIGHTLY 13. USING THIS THEME ON ANYTHING PAST THAT MAY GIVE YOU PROBLEMS SO READ THE THREAD TO SEE IF IT WORKS ON NIGHTLIES PAST THIS.
Please test with newer nightlies if I haven't though. The worst you'll ever get is a bootloop and you can always reflash the nightly to revert back.

So jabbawalkee made this theme... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=959065

And then I ported it for JPY/KB1 roms... http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=971076

And then CM7 was released, and since the original theme was made for CM7 it was a pretty simple port. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I'm going to keep this short. The theme isn't completely done, and I'm still trying to get everything to work before adding it in, but overall everything matches pretty well.

Yes, I did just take the screenshots from the original thread because this IS what it looks like

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THIS FOR THEME CHOOSER OR I'LL EAT YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN. THANK YOU.

SINCE v1.4, APPS ARE INCLUDED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGE. Please don't hate me for having to flash 2 things.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Base Theme v1.6

NEW Apps v4

F.A.Q.

Q: I've flashed this theme and the pulldown toggles are still green.
A: That has to be manually changed under CM Settings -> Interface -> Notification power widget -> Indicator color

Q: I've flashed the theme/ restored a backup and my contacts and phone are missing.
A: Reflash nightly, reboot, and reflash theme. They should be back. If not, flash this.

Q: THIS THEME DOESN'T WORK WITH [insert other GB rom here]!!! WTF? that's f***ing stupid, they're both Gingerbread! who makes a theme that's compatible with a single ROM? ffs
A: U mad?

Q: How do I get my phone to look like the screenshots?
A: Info is here

Q: Why weren't the first 2 questions actually questions?
A: ...shut up
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Thnikk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thnikk Ad-Free

31st March 2011, 05:44 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
CHANGELOG

THEME:

v1.6
-updated for latest nightly

v1.5
-Added 1% battery steps
-Changed progress horizontal to blue

v1.2

v1.1
-removed apps to make it easier to install and a smaller file size. WIll be added back when someone tests app pack.

v1.0
-Initial Release

Apps:

v4
-should fix browser FCs
-added higher res CM7 boot animation

v3
-updated gtalk, market, and quickpic to latest versions

v2
-transparent dialer and contacts added back in
-google talk added

v1
-initial release
-contains: themed browser, calculator, calendar, camera, contacts, clock, email, quickpic (gallery replacement, far superior to stock 3d gallery), gmail, sms, music, dialer, search, rom manager, sound recorder, superuser, theme chooser, market (no longer working unless you freeze the market updater after a fresh flash), and blue BobClockD3
31st March 2011, 10:45 PM |#3  
Flag Colmar
Thanks Meter: 3

More
seems nice...hope it will be ported to XXJVK too...
1st April 2011, 12:48 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnikk

Please don't request any ports for other SGS roms, this is all I will be able to maintain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oggy059

Unless there's a cappy port of jvk of course
1st April 2011, 03:45 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I would really like this if it was an APK that I could apply in the theme manager.
1st April 2011, 07:19 AM |#6  
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oggy059

+1

theme looks realy nice
1st April 2011, 10:12 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
sorry for noob question, but in order to use it, i need to install it from clockwork recovery?
1st April 2011, 01:48 PM |#8  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Cremona
Thanks Meter: 2,662

Donate to Me
More
Oh dude I so like this theme! Thankyou
Just an information.. does it include extended power menu and 5 lockscreen?
2nd April 2011, 07:04 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortify1

I would really like this if it was an APK that I could apply in the theme manager.

Creator said that he doesn't want to make it because it doesn't theme everything. And it's not that hard to reboot between theme changes, is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinus

sorry for noob question, but in order to use it, i need to install it from clockwork recovery?

Yup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lippol94

Oh dude I so like this theme! Thankyou
Just an information.. does it include extended power menu and 5 lockscreen?

5 lockscreen? There's sliding tab, rotary, rotary revamped, and lense...?

So yes, extended power menu and 4 lockscreen
The Following User Says Thank You to Thnikk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thnikk Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 04:20 PM |#10  
Flag Cornishman stuck in Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 792

More
Thanks for this mate. Best looking
Theme I think I've seen.

Is there any chance that the toggles in notification drop down will be themed in the blue, and the market?? I tried to install 00ante's 2.3.4 sky blue market, but could not get it to work.

Cheers.
Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
4th April 2011, 07:22 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Toggle colors can be changed in cm7 settings and the market's not themed? Does it start out themed and then it reverts back?

Phone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)