here I am with my new rom based on the latest Samsung firmware XXJVK.
The ROM brings with it, the experience of versions 1.0 and 2.0, and then, with all the optimizations and tweaks before, plus some extra for a top performance Rom not only in terms of speed but also battery life.
The rom install the kernel Chainfire 3.0, but of course, you can install the kernel you prefer using odin, and comes with the modded theme by $omator.
Here are the features of the ROM:
- Based on XXJVK
- Superuser + Busybox
- MULTI CSC
- Apps Framework and optimized
- PNG's optimized
- 4 Keyboards (Swype, Samsung, Gingerbread, Touch input Chinese)
- 3 Launcher (TouchWiz, ADW, LauncherPro)
- AOSP Lockscreen
- EXTENDED POWER MENU
- OLD TV ScreenLock animation (the windows are closed old-style TV !!!!)
- Battery mod
- Darky Ram Tweak
- Darky-sd card tweak fast
- Camera Hacked
- Other Tweak from the release of 10RC3 Darky
- IP-table fix (Droidwall issue)
- Added and improved backgrounds (thanks MIUI team)
- Added new ringtones
- Added new sounds alarm
- Added new notification sounds
- Improved some basic app
- Others do not remember...
Tiramisu EVO EXTRA V. 3.2:
- HOST file Modded: Nomore ADS (2800 + spam sites blocked)
- Bootanimation Inserted
- Removed FREE ADS
- Better CSC Selection
- Add New Programs
- Modded GALLERY: more fast and better look
- Visible Ram: 329 MB
- Updates some base app like MAPS and FLASH PLAYER
- Change the Modem in JVE (better performance and reducing battery drain)
- Sdcard Speed increasead even more
- Slightly Modified the theme
- New Windows Animation
- Longer battery life (be sure to flash always with 100% of the charge and perform a wipe of batterystats.bin if necessary)
- Based on CHAINFIRE KERNEL 3.0 + Chainfire EXT4 TOOLS
- MORE i can't remember...
Tiramisu EVO EXTRA V. 3.2 XXJVK
Tiramisu EVO EXTRA V. 3.1 XXJVK
Installation: (Follow the instructions to the letter!)
1) Turn off all lagfix
2) Flash XXJVK Stock firmware (for those passing from Froyo to Ginger is a must the version with bootloader that you find here: Link. Info at the end of post)
3) Put the rom in the internal SD (8 GB)
4) Enter Download Mode and flash speedmod kernel (without auto-reboot)
5) When finished, while still in Download mode, remove the battery and start the phone in CWM
6) Now in CWM (written green) do a wipe of all (cache, data, dalvik)
7) Now flash the ROM
1) Where can I see for more info?
For any questions please refer to this Thread: Gingerbread XXJVK info and news.
2) Why do you advise me the bootloader version? safe?
For those who pass for the first time from Frøya to Ginger is a must with the bootloader version. In fact if you flash a version without the bootloader, you will have the graphical glitch (colored striped screen) during boot and beyond.
This bug/problem is due to the fact that you are using a bootloader old and need updating.
This does not prelude the possibility of returning to Froyo and / or ginger. only updates the bootloader.
In addition, the version I posted is absolutely secure.
3) There is an installation less: invasive / fast / easy?
For now, no. As they become available methods of installation easier, I will certainly update you.
Thanks to Darky, chainfire, $omator, other i can't remember
Link to chainfire kernel thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=788108
Link for donate chainfire: http://www.jongma.org/dx.php