[RECOVERY] 4/Apr r1: Stock recovery image

5,279 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,359

Post Reply Email Thread
If you have backed up your stock system via ClockworkMod but you want to return your recovery to stock too (i.e. return to COMPLETELY stock), then apply this zip in ClockworkMod. Obviously, once you have, ClockworkMod is gone. :P
  • r1 - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 9ba5499fecee0ee8b327bc08fdbc1e70
HTH!

P
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to paulobrien For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paulobrien Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 10:44 AM |#2  
Flag Büren
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Thanks for your work. Can you upload it to something like Multiupload cause i have Problems downloading it from my Mobile.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
4th April 2011, 10:47 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocoolriddler

Thanks for your work. Can you upload it to something like Multiupload cause i have Problems downloading it from my Mobile.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

Download with firefox, it should work, anyway,

http://www.multiupload.com/WAAWKFZV75
The Following User Says Thank You to XabdullahX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XabdullahX Ad-Free
4th April 2011, 11:06 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Which version is it? 10a or 10b?
4th April 2011, 11:08 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 7,359

More
They're the same.

P
4th April 2011, 11:36 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
This is good news, gonna try cwm recovery this week to see if i can get rid of the huge standby drain

Thanks

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA App
7th April 2011, 11:17 AM |#7  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help, please. Unable to use files.
Hi, thank You very much for Your program and for Your news. Sorry but I am a newbie, this is my first post... Please, can You explain me, step by step, how to use flash/apply Your "•r1 - (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 9ba5499fecee0ee8b327bc08fdbc1e70"? I have downloaded it and I have found in it a file (recovery.img) and a folder (META-INF) but I am unable to "use" them. What can I work with them?
Thank in advance for Your patience and Your answer.
Sorry for my bad English... :)
7th April 2011, 11:38 AM |#8  
Flag Albertslund
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierofigini

Hi, thank You very much for Your program and for Your news. Sorry but I am a newbie, this is my first post... Please, can You explain me, step by step, how to use flash/apply Your "•r1 - (ROMraid Load Balancing) - MD5: 9ba5499fecee0ee8b327bc08fdbc1e70"? I have downloaded it and I have found in it a file (recovery.img) and a folder (META-INF) but I am unable to "use" them. What can I work with them?
Thank in advance for Your patience and Your answer.
Sorry for my bad English... :)

It's simple. Don't unpack the file. Put the file on your Micro SD card, boot into recovery, and tell it to flash the zip file. Once you've done that, you'll have a stock phone again, without recovery or anything.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LordGabriel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LordGabriel Ad-Free
7th April 2011, 07:50 PM |#9  
Flag Suffolk
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Surely it won't unroot too though....will it ?!?!?

Sent from a shockingly sluggish Optimus 2X
8th April 2011, 10:05 AM |#10  
Flag Milan
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGabriel

It's simple. Don't unpack the file. Put the file on your Micro SD card, boot into recovery, and tell it to flash the zip file. Once you've done that, you'll have a stock phone again, without recovery or anything.

Hi LordGabriel, thank You very much for Your help and for Your fast answer, I'll do it in the afternoon:)
17th April 2011, 07:41 PM |#11  
Flag Halong Bay
Thanks Meter: 916

More
You also use nvflash + bootloader + recovery.img to do samething
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
development

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)