4/15/2011: T-mobile theme engine version available for Theme Chooser! Power notification widget themed too (see pic below). This is version 1.0, so far everything seems to be working properly. Any issues please let me know here.
New! 4/19/2011: New donate version available on Android Market for only $1.29. I'm releasing version 1.3 here for you guys but it probably will not get updates here. If you like the theme please consider purchasing the donate version on the market here or by searching for "dread 7us" (this will show all my themes available). New in version 1.3: cleaned up the settings icons, created new icon and preview pic, fixed 4G status icons now blue, themed the notification and power control icons blue, themed some application icons, themed browser, mms, email, gmail, google quick search, phone, launcherpro, market, facebook, contacts and probably other apps I don't remember. If coming from version 1.0, uninstall it first before installing premium version. Also, you *may* get a FC of a random app when installing; just ignore it, open Theme Chooser select the theme and reboot phone like normal. Thanks goes to fifedogg and drob311 for testing. See screenshots below.
I'm not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone.
Instructions for new Theme Chooser version:
1. Download and install the APK (make sure you have "Unknown sources" selected in "Application settings").
2. Go into your apps and select "Theme Chooser".
3. Select "Dreads_BlackAndBlue" (see pic below in screenshots).
4. It will say "Theme error. Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size.", ignore this and select "Apply anyway" (this is a known issue with the method I used to create it - assets aren't missing and it will work just fine
5. Reboot phone to make sure everything takes correctly, enjoy
Instructions for notification power widget:
1. Press "menu".
2. Select "Settings".
3. Select "CyanogenMod settings".
4. Select "Interface".
5. Select "Notification power widget".
6. Select "Indicator color".
7. Change the color to match the theme.
Instructions for old RC4.1 version:
1. Make a nandroid just in case.
2. Wipe Dalvik cache.
3. Use CWM 3.x to flash.
4. Flash over CM7 RC4.1.
5. Make sure you have "System" selected in the app "Theme Chooser".
Font too small?
1. Go into your app drawer.
2. Select "Spare Parts".
3. Under "General" change the "Font size" to your preference .
Screenshots moved to the next post below
Download new version (Theme Chooser APK):
Dread's Black and Blue CM7 Theme Chooser APK version 1.3 updated 4/19/11
Dread's Black and Blue CM7 Theme Chooser APK version 1.0 updated 4/15/11
Download old flashable RC4.1 version:
Dread's Black and Blue CM7 updated 4/4/11