Okay, now on to the awesomeness...
For CM7/MIUI on the Samsung Captivate.
i9000 kernel thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=980495. Go here for more advanced information.
NOTE: ONLY FOR NIGHTLY 15 AND UP.
- optimized memcopy & memmove (for more performance & smoother operation)
- governors included: optimized smartass (thanks Tk-Glitch + source !), tweaked SavagedZen (thanks to arescode !), ondemand, tweaked conservative, interactive (tweaked for less power consumption), interactiveX
- SFB stochastic fair blue network scheduler (included since 2.6.39 linux-kernel)
- raised FPS screen timings cap
- unlikely-likely fixes (more efficiency in scheduling)
- voodoo color V2
- voodoo sound V9
- Docksound support
- writeback fixes (work in progress)
- fixes for longer battery runtime (testing still)
- VFS changes & fixes
- VM & changes & fixes
-> less lags & more efficiency
- SLQB slob scheduler
- OC-UV (OC until 1.3 GHz) implementation by kang (bilboa1), morfic & TheEscapist
- nofail variants of kmalloc kcalloc kzalloc (less trouble, looping & more saved CPU cycles)
* make sure you have auto-rotation enabled with previous kernel
* boot into CWM Recovery
* apply update.zip
* Wipe /cache & Dalvik Cache
* "reboot system"
* give it some time to boot
Other method to remove voltage settings:
Boot into recovery and do:
adb shell rm /system/etc/init.d/S_volt_scheduler
You need to do it twice.
You can also delete the file using a file explorer. This method also works for init scripts. Included init scripts can be removed if you want.
Use Voltage Control for OC/UV. Download here.
NEO 10 (All kernels)
KERNEL (NEO-03 CM7)
KERNEL (NEO-03 MIUI)
Scripts for different governors here. EXPERIMENTAL! MAKE A BACKUP FIRST!
For VPN Users
For those getting bootloops