FORUMS

[KERNEL][5.10.11][2.6.32.21] Kernels from Adrynalyne (Now on Kernel Manager!)

10,950 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,569

By adrynalyne, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2011, 07:55 PM |#861  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can i use the 2.0 kernal with the stock rom?
11th June 2011, 08:22 AM |#862  
Flag Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks Meter: 108

More
This is the only kernal that will boot. One issue... Call volume is way way loud. Blowin my ear out. LOL. Fix?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App
11th June 2011, 09:30 AM |#863  
Flag San Francisco Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 21

More
That's what I've been using for a few days. Honestly, battery life is pretty sucky still.

Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hytek714

can i use the 2.0 kernal with the stock rom?

12th June 2011, 03:48 PM |#864  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 164

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlean

This is the only kernal that will boot. One issue... Call volume is way way loud. Blowin my ear out. LOL. Fix?

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA App

I had the same issue. Remove Call Recorder - that fixed it for me. Also, turn the volume all the way up (you'll notice volume doesn't change cuz even though it's at the lowest level, it's really at max) then turn it back down - and it should go down. (Did for me).
The Following User Says Thank You to BigMcGuire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigMcGuire Ad-Free
13th June 2011, 07:00 PM |#865  
New York
Thanks Meter: 462

More
I'm trying to understand something and was hoping someone else with a little more knowledge can steer me in the right direction.

I have a pair of Monster headphones with an inline mic but for some reason they don't work with the thunderbolt and from what I understand this functionality lies in the kernel. I tested these headphones on an EVO 4G and LG G2X and the mic works great (). Even stranger other headphone mics work fine with my thunderbolt. I have no clue what the hell is going on...
14th June 2011, 04:40 PM |#866  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
are these safe with the new mr2?
15th June 2011, 05:34 AM |#867  
Flag HellsVille Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 6

More
New BB DarkSlide
Been running DroidX since march and couldn't take it any longer. I'm glad to be back with HTC.

New to the ThunderBolt so I decided to keep things as simple as I could while still try to learn. So, I flashed Darkslide because I was running this rom on the X.

Installed 2.0 today with rom manger. Went off without a blip so far. No wipe just flash from Clockwork. Used setcpu to config per the profiles.

Sure most of you know of Darkslide but for those that may not the the rom is at My Droid World, Forum, Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt Mods, Roms, Darkslide.

(sorry for that, my old xda acct is lost along with email I used for it so must start over)

In the DS thread users are asking for kernels that work with this rom. Gonna post a link back to this thread. If for any reason the dev here wants it removed send me a PM and I will do so.

Thanks for your hard work. Donation on way...
16th June 2011, 03:43 AM |#868  
Flag Queen Creek, AZ
Thanks Meter: 7

More
With the 4.4.7 kernel, if you do not use set cpu, will it still scale down to 245 when the screen is off? If you set min max to 245 and 1408 in the Bamf toolkit, say with smartass gov, do you even need setcpu?
20th June 2011, 03:34 AM |#869  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I've been trying to get the edit my voltages to no avail...

When I push the the command either through adb or terminal emulator and check the voltages, it turns up right.

But when I edit the 00vdd_levels file in /system/etc/init.d and reboot it goes back to stock voltages.

Someone mentioned fixing permissions but that didn't help either.

Any input would be great!
21st June 2011, 10:44 AM |#870  
Flag Queen Creek, AZ

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyRob

cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/vdd_levels brings up file not found. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt.

This. Any help please?
21st June 2011, 02:25 PM |#871  
Flag Central Fl, 4G LTE land

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boythatkills

This. Any help please?

Are you sure you flashed the control freak 2.0 kernel? The vdd_levels file is created automatically as part of the kernel install.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt via Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)