HTC Desire HD base (RUU 1.84); Android 2.2.1; RAFPIGNA 1.9OC
The idea behind this ROM was to get as much free space as possible, while keeping HTC enhancements to android, like dialer, calendar, contacts etc.
To achieve that, besides many enhancements and optimizations, the HTC Launcher (Rosie.apk) and ALL HTC Widgets have been removed.
This ROM is partly RE-odexed and loads parts of the framework into the RAM, for better performance and more free space.
- HTC Dialer
- HTC Calendar
- HTC Clock
- HTC Messaging
- HTC Mail
- HTC Weather
- HTC Contacts
- HTC Camera
- HTC Friends Stream
- HTC Flashlight
- HTC Album
- HTC Music
- HTC Keyboard
- HTC FM Radio
- HTC WiFi Hotspot
- 1% battery meter
- Power Notification Widgets
- Launcher Pro (default launcher)
- Miscellaneous HTC enhancements (USB-Sync, Lockscreen, etc.)
- HTC Sense (Launcher/Rosie.apk)
- All HTC Widgets
- All Google Apps (you can get them from the market)
- HTC (Live) Wallpapers
- Adobe Reader
Good to know:
- Everything is working.
- 170MB free space on SECOND boot (194MB with UseLast24Nand!). Why on second boot? Because the part of dalvik cache, which is loaded to the RAM isn't cleared at first boot, but on second boot and all following.
- ROM is running on a 230MB system partition. If you don't know how to set it up yourself, use this
- Framework partly loaded into RAM. This method is the same as imilka uses. Thanks to imilka for pointing out how to use it.
- Re-odexed system/apps. You are still able to use UOT-Kitchen; framework deodexed.
- No app2sd+; No data2ext.
- Zipaligned and rooted. Not squashfs-ed!
- Multilanguage; w/o Arabic.
- Coffee accepted ;)
And like always: use at own risk.
- Some games not starting / Render FX not working
Download CME DESIRE HD2 COMPACT v1.6