Welcome to WG91's SuperSlim Edition ROM!
Information of the ROM:
The ROM is superslim.
Size is about 114Mb for v1.6a, and 113Mb for v1.6b.
Free RAM at boot: around 250Mb.
Contents of ROM are 8 lines below this one
- When coming from stock ROM/a different custom ROM, use the Wipe version
- When coming from an earlier version of my ROM, use the No Wipe ROM
The No Wipe version DOES wipe your /system/ folder, so you'll need to repush the apps you pushed into /system/apps/ in there after doing a No Wipe install!
* WIPE/NO WIPE
* v1.6a: EternityProject v1.3 Kernel
* v1.6b: EternityProject v2.2 Kernel
* Contacts AOSP
* MMS AOSP
* Email AOSP
* Google Launcher
* Alarm Clock
* Desk Clock
* LG Video Player
* Screen Capture
0. Make sure you have CWM, otherwise, install it.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Press [Volume Down] + [Power] to boot into recovery
(3. Wipe data/factory reset) No Wipe version: DON'T DO THIS - Wipe version: Not necessary, but recommended!
4. Install zip from sdcard >> choose zip from sdcard >> select the ROM.zip file
5. When done installing, reboot system now
As you will notice, I left out nearly every stock app/widget.
There are two packages with stock apps & widgets available for this ROM:
- Stock_LG_Apps.rar, containing LG stock apps & widgets
- Stock_Google_Apps.rar, containing Google stock apps & widgets
How to use these packages:
- Download the attachment of my post, named 'update.zip'
- Download the package of your choice
- Unrar the package
- Pick out the apps & widgets you want extra in the ROM
- Unzip 'update.zip'
- Put the .apks of the apps & widgets you want into the ...\update\system\app\ folder
- Select both the \update\META-INF\ and \update\system\ folders, rightclick, 'Add to archive'
- Choose type: .zip (NOT .rar!)
- Zip the file, put it onto your external SD
- Go into recovery, and choose 'apply update from sdcard' or choose manually through 'install zip from sdcard >> choose zip from sdcard >> update.zip'
- Wait for it to complete, reboot, and you're done!
Ekkis, for downloadboxes;
Djmcnz, for a 20Mb RAM save;
TheMasterBaron, for the bootanimation.