FORUMS

[THEME] HTC Sense v1.1

218 posts
Thanks Meter: 47

By olieebur, Senior Member on 15th April 2011, 09:51 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Do not install on Bell Atrix for now..

I put together a theme just for kicks. This was ported from the HTC Thunderbolt framework.

Just to clarify, this is NOT the HTC Sense launcher with HTC's widgets and all of HTC's quietly brilliantness. This is just a theme to make your Atrix look like it has Sense on it. The notification bar and buttons have been ported from Sense, nothing else.

Install with CWM. File attached on the bottom.

Sense dock for Launcherpro or GO Launcher

Again: I am not responsible for any softbricking that may occur as this was only tested on my phone.

Quote:

Changelog:

fixed volume bar
1.0:
initial release

Credits: kennethpenn: Gingerblur framework and services.jar
Attached Files
File Type: zip sense1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (6.83 MB, 376 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to olieebur For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift olieebur Ad-Free
15th April 2011, 10:37 AM |#2  
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Washington, D.C.
Thanks Meter: 3,811

Donate to Me
More
Looks sweet. Good job!
15th April 2011, 05:52 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Did you get 1% increments for battery in the task bar?
15th April 2011, 07:05 PM |#4  
Flag Bonham
Thanks Meter: 16

More
There is a system dump in the HTC sensation section, was looking at their apk's and whatnot. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1035327
15th April 2011, 08:30 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Again, is it possible to uninstall? I've asked this questions many times in every theme thread but no one seems to respond? Uninstall steps should be helpful.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App
15th April 2011, 10:01 PM |#6  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayu

Again, is it possible to uninstall? I've asked this questions many times in every theme thread but no one seems to respond? Uninstall steps should be helpful.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

When i want to uninstall a theme i flash de-odexed 1.5.7 version via CWM recovery. it works fine, I may have to change few settings thou. Not sure if it is an option for you but that is just how I do it...

Sekhar
15th April 2011, 10:45 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
To me, if you're going to theme or try one of these themes, ROMS(themes)...

1. Install Titanium Backup, back up your apps & system(I do separate backups so I can just restore one or the other)

2. Install CWM so you can nandroid and if you screw up, just restore to your backup before you themed/ROM.

I did a nandroid before I tried Gladiatrix... installed ROM(notheme, I might try the theme one next).. messed with it.. now I want to try Gingerblur... boot to recovery, restore my backup... bamm.. back to normal..

Boot back to recovery.. install Gingerblur... liking it... and if I want to go back before I installed Gingerblur.. back to using CWM and restore...

1 rule of thumb.. backup your stuff before messing with it.....
15th April 2011, 11:27 PM |#8  
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksekhar

When i want to uninstall a theme i flash de-odexed 1.5.7 version via CWM recovery. it works fine, I may have to change few settings thou. Not sure if it is an option for you but that is just how I do it...

Sekhar

Just tried this over GladiAtrix V4 and works fine. Flash de-odex 1.5.7, boot and you ll see plain stock theme. If you wish to install sense theme then go to recovery and flash. You should be able to see sense theme. I didnt lose any data/settings. I did backup just to be safe thou...
16th April 2011, 12:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 237

Donate to Me
More
Reference: I was on gingerblur. Flashed sense 1.1. Restore from right before the sense flash. Works flawless.

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
16th April 2011, 12:56 AM |#10  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 138

More
This looks nice but is there any way to keep network operator name? i like having it .
17th April 2011, 03:30 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can i change the rounds corners bar?

Thx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)