As you may of noticed uDK's topic isn't updated anymore. I will compile and update every time we have a version change (or every so often).
Current version: 220.127.116.11
- Flashable image for S-OFF users
- CRC-32: ebd3ff15
- MD4: d35300fc839adebcbb91531ef879401b
- MD5: 1d2e1faca71cfad02575de9ed2806078
- SHA-1: 3681d92dce835b026c0a24d3089e8f38d497c535
- File: recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-bravo.zip
- CRC-32: e917d1bd
- MD4: 6e036e1897ce07142c15b298d3a28b16
- MD5: db81355474def9cbcfd33fcb6b71a44d
- SHA-1: bb46e5e2858b96b3f22c0b19d8936c2ad2ba346d
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Warning: Don't make a backup with Amon_Ra's recovery and restore it with ClockworkMod Recovery and vice-versa, you may USB brick your device.
Sources available here:https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...table_recovery
All credits to koush for this recovery, I only compiled them!