FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q]HTC Desire HD QHSUSB_DLOAD driver[brick caused by rom manager sdcard repartition]

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By xsdenied, Junior Member on 19th April 2011, 01:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear All,
After I did repartition sd-card with rom manager i can't boot my phone. I mean i can't even get to download or recovery mode. I think it also repartition internal sd too. Right now when I plug in to charge or usb even the red light does not turn on but windows 7 does recognize it as QHSUSB_DLOAD, if can find a driver I think I can flash it with odin but after several hours of searching I could not find any driver suitable for it. Can anybody help me with this?

19th April 2011, 01:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 589

Donate to Me
More
Yep, odin is probably the right program to use
Here's another thread with the same story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawks556 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hawks556 Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 02:28 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
I know but as I don't have that weird driver Odin does not recognize phone. So I need the drivers called qhsusb_dload...
19th April 2011, 02:32 AM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Actually I would only use Odin with Samsung...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hawks556 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hawks556 Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 02:49 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
I hope somebody can find solution to this problem, that we flash entire phone without recovery mode... if somebody has the driver please post it...
19th April 2011, 08:51 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Ya, I have the same issue.

I wasn`t able to find the driver for my device too. Sad Panda!

...seems like there`s no solution right now. I ll give it to HTC this evening if noone could give THE advice to repair it on my own.

Does anyone know why the desire is crashing when trying to use ROM Manager to partition the sd-card?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sleipnir1985 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sleipnir1985 Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 09:02 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Well, I think I will give it to HTC a few hours later today seems to me there is nothing we can do about it.
The Following User Says Thank You to xsdenied For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsdenied Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 11:53 AM |#8  

Donate to Me
More
All the drivers that are needed are installed with HTC Sync. Odin won't find your DHD because it's meant for Samsung phones (and even they have to be turned on in download mode). As your phones won't boot to either recovery or bootloader there's not much you can do.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hawks556 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hawks556 Ad-Free
19th April 2011, 12:13 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
You are right, I already sent it to HTC. I hope they don't recognize that it's rooted. But as it has already repartitioned the sd-inside, I don't think they will try to recover any data and try to understand it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsdenied For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xsdenied Ad-Free
10th May 2011, 04:29 PM |#10  
Flag Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdenied

You are right, I already sent it to HTC. I hope they don't recognize that it's rooted. But as it has already repartitioned the sd-inside, I don't think they will try to recover any data and try to understand it.

so what happened? did they replace it for you?????
The Following User Says Thank You to Android_Asim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Android_Asim Ad-Free
21st May 2011, 02:55 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
was there ever a solution to this? did anyone have luck with htc?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
qhsusb_dload

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)