I want to introduce you a multi-functional tool which makes your life with your Android device much easier.
There are so many tools which can do one helpful thing. But here are the most needed things ins one place:
- Copy files from device to pc
- Copy files from pc to device
- Normal restart, reboot in bootloader and reboot in recovery
- ADB kill- and start-server, Remount and shell
- List all on the device installed packages and uninstall, enable and disable them (good against float ware)
- Install apk from pc (internal storage OR SD card)
- Fix permissions
- Flash radio image
- Flash recovery image
- Flash zImage (Kernel) and kernel-modules
- Flash boot image
- .NET Framework 3.5 (on your pc)
- Drivers (HTC Sync)
- USB Debugging turned on
- Android Phone
- S-Off if you want to use the flashing stuff
- USB cable
I am not responsible if your device takes any damage.
You have some questions about the tool and need support? Or do you want to become a beta tester?
I am looking for people which can translate the tool to other languages
Join me on my freenode IRC channel #NickiB . Click here to join
Please post your noticed bugs, feedback or ideas what features I could add too.