[Theme][EC05][10/2/11] Steelblue 1.4

Search This thread

orlzzt

Apr 23, 2011
Daytona Beach, FL
Yes , they R all EC05 ROMs = I also tried on ERA ReVolution ROM with same results ( I have not tried on SRF yet , but evidently that one's working fine 4 U )... this is a nice looking theme so don't fret too much since Gingerbread may not be too far away and we will need Themes once that hits :)

Tex- do you know something the rest of us don't? I'm desperately holding hope that Sprint and Samsung will issue an official GB at all. (Or tell us Epic owners if we want GB to buy an Epic Touch)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

TexasLTE

Apr 11, 2011
Texas
Tex- do you know something the rest of us don't? I'm desperately holding hope that Sprint and Samsung will issue an official GB at all. (Or tell us Epic owners if we want GB to buy an Epic Touch)

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
No - I don't have any "insider" info , just trying to use some common business sense - Sprint has spent so much time on trying to get this right , I can't ( or won't ) believe that they would just abandon it now after coming this far , and with ICS just about to be released , it would be in Sprint's best interests to get Gingerbread out ASAP :)

crashrat

Jan 1, 2011
Rochester
Sorry is this is a dumb question and not the right place to ask, but the TSM Lock Screen Parts, what does the Custom App actually do? i thought it would add an action on the lock screen, like unlock to camera, but it didn't do anything. Also is there a way to add another application on the lock screen.
TIA

ringold24

Nov 15, 2010
Sorry is this is a dumb question and not the right place to ask, but the TSM Lock Screen Parts, what does the Custom App actually do? i thought it would add an action on the lock screen, like unlock to camera, but it didn't do anything. Also is there a way to add another application on the lock screen.
TIA

Sorry been so busy with the new gingerbread I neglected my thread. The app is part of the mod to give you all the different lockscreens to choose from. the tsm tab on the 4 tab lockscreen doesn't have any function that I know of. That question would be better answered by maddoggin. he is mostly responsible for getting that working on our epics. Changing the app on that tab would require editing some code and a new icon. Maybe after updating the theme to ei22 I'll look into changing it to launch a different app.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

crashrat

Jan 1, 2011
Rochester
Thanks, and no need to be sorry. Can't wait for the GB theam to come out. If you are looking for suggestions on the fourth tab I think the camera app would be awesome, that's one thing I stumble opening up quick on the phone when a pic moment happens.

Led4lyf

Jul 10, 2011
Only thing I don't like is the keyboard. For some reason it does not look like the one in your pictures. It is all black with blue letters. Makes it very hard to type. Any way to change it?

ringold24

Nov 15, 2010
Only thing I don't like is the keyboard. For some reason it does not look like the one in your pictures. It is all black with blue letters. Makes it very hard to type. Any way to change it?

There are 2 themed keyboards. Swype and the gingerbread. In settings you have to make sure both are enabled and then in any of the text fields just long press and select input method.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Steelblue port 1.4

I would like to thank Team Carbon (markyyyy, edint3000, 00.ante) for making this awesome theme and giving me permission to port it. Thanks to MysteryEmotionz for answering my questions. Dreamsforgotten for his tutorial, and optmsprim2 for the boot animations, GituSum for his stock theme and all mods included, and maddoggin for the lockscreen mod.If im forgetting anyone let me know and i'll add you.

Included in this theme

update 1.4
    Down to only 73mb!
    used gitsums updated template( should fix glass lock and voicemail notifications)
    transparent pull down
    switched to launcher pro ( go to preferances/appearance/dock background and check out froyo wide)
    added new images in framework( spinner, pull down notification backgrounds, pop up menus, dividers and more)

update 1.3

fixed dialer and contacts
    added gmail (if its not themed after flash please uninstall gmail from the phone and then reflash the theme)

from original theme

Market
    MMS (go to settings and change backgroud to black to match theme)
    Contacts
    Dialer
    Email
    Google search
    Browser
    Miui music
    settings
    Gingerbread keayboard
    Swype
    Camera
    talk
    video player
    my files
    gallery3d
    launcher
    memo
    talk
    calender
    calculator
    xda
    a total of 29 apps

Tested on SRF 1.2 EC05

I have not tested with any other roms so if your on another rom and you flash this please post how it works for everyone to read.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. Flash at your own risk!

Known bugs
    please post them

Instructions

Back up before flashing
    wipe cache
    wipe dalvic
    flash and enjoy!

Download links
    Theme

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j418/Ringold24/CAP201110021147.png

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37433154/SteelBlue 1.4.zip

Wallpaper pack
    DO NOT FLASH!!!! extract and copy folder to sd card

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37433154/SteelBlue Wallpapers.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/T7AXG1RXD0

NEW ADD ON THEMED LAUNCHER PRO

Just threw this together let me know how you like it.
    boot into recovery and flash zip
    updated: go to preferences/apperance and change dock to froyo wide for a new look

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37433154/SteelBlue Launcher pro.zip

http://www.multiupload.com/BS9KUFC1MQ

If you like my work please hit the thanks button or donate to my beer fund :D

I appreciate all feedback and suggestions!
    I'm running Viper Synergy which has journaling on. Some themes won't work with journaling on. Any issues with this one?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

Journaling has nothing to do with themes

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    Actually Im told that it does and certain things will or will not work depending.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042268

You are mis informed. The same apks used in a journaling rom are used in a journaling off rom. Journaling has to do with the file system and not the apps that are being themed.

sfr and bonsia have cuq removed. What about the viper rom? That is the issue your most likely having with themes

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
    I'm running Midnight Rom 5.2 no journaling, and haven't had a problem yet with this theme. Thanks for porting it for us to use. Will be sending some thanks when I get to a PC. Wonderful job.

Glad you guys like it! Also glad it's working on midnight. When I get some more free time i'll fix the market issue and the swype keyboard.