FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

03.05.2011 ++ R E L E A S E D ++ T H E M E ++ JVB GINGERFIRE BLACK STYLE by sv0911

681 posts
Thanks Meter: 291

By sv0911, Senior Member on 28th April 2011, 10:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread

++ R E L E A S E D ++ T H E M E ++ JVB GINGERFIRE BLACK STYLE by sv0911

Hi friends,
here is the V1 from my theme-project called "Gingerfire", Black Version!

Installation-instructions and zip-files below the previews..!!

Running on deodexed jvb, different lockscreens (one special instead of the boring puzzles.. ....:

Please read these few lines carefully before installing the theme..!!

The theme is based on the [B]latest jvb (deodexed) stockfirmware and on "Pele78" wonderful "BAT Theme"
It´s CWM 2.5 & 3.0 Compatible and running without any issues on my device. I tested it on the latest jvb (deodexed...) firmwares....

Running perfectly on:
Juwe's v4.2, Simply Honey 3.2 & GingerCriskeloV45 confirmed by "oceangreen & tonysac",
Portuguese custom JVB (On.One's 6.6.0 JVB) confirmed by "mr phillip",
Hamsterbread JVB ROM 1.1 - confirmed by "londo2017"

I created stuff for:
Statusbar,
Settings,
Dialer,
PinCode-Dialer,
Contacts,
5 Lockscreens, with a special broken glass one instead of the ordinary puzzle..!,
Overglow style,
Fly In and Flip Mix Animation (from Fab's Apex) Here a video: Custom Transition Animations,
Homescreen-App-icons, and some more stuff i don´t remember right now...

Big thanks to ....first of all my wonderful wife "Bianca" for big help with the .png.9 files,
"dhiru1602" for the Overglowing thread
"dhiru1602" & "Rimmer1966" for the Lockscreen threads,
and also a big thanks to "Pele78" for letting me use his Automatic-Cleaning-Scripts and parts of his BAT Theme..!!!!!!! [I]

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS AND DOWNLOAD-LINKS

THIS THEME WILL ONLY WORK ON CUSTOM ROMS.
"I take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by flashing this zip!"

Please make sure you have a working theme/rom on ur sdcard so you can always flash back to avoid odin, in case something goes wrong!

Beware friends, i´m not a programmer,... i just like to create some crazy stuff for our phones..... This means that i can not give you very much technical support on this...!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are using Darky´s latest jvb rc4/5/6 maybe the theme will not work for you... I´m working already on a solution but please contact also Darky or his Crew, maybe they can help you...!!!!!

You have to flash the zipfile for the theme by using the ClockWorkMod Recovery (reboot holding volume up + home key + power button). Select "Install zip from sdcard", then "Choose zip from sdcard".

Note from "Pele78" theme thread: The Edition have integrated Auto-Cleaning Scripts which will run in cwm to clean your device of junk files such as cache partition, dalvik, market cache and in turn you should have a more faster, responsive, cleaner phone so you get the maximum benefit (should be standard when flashing themes,kernels,roms, etc) - Note the first boot will take a few mins, but start up will be alot faster.

The first boot will take some time, so you have to be patient.

Below at the downloadlinks you will also find 2 zipfiles, one with the App-icons (containing 108 icons, all icons are named as the application they where meant to...) and one for the wallpapers i created for this theme..!!
Don´t try to flash these 2 packs because they are regular zips. Just extract them on your computer or your phone and use the stuff in the folders as you like...

To use the App-Icons on your homescreen, you can use DesktopVisualizer (free on market), just choose on your homescreen "widgets" and DesktopVisualizer, than choose the widgetsize (i prefer 1x1 small) and you will see a window with the settings for the widget....

For clock styles you can use Beautiful Widgets or Fancy Widgets or gTabSiMiClock from the Market..
The clock on desktop can you find in Beautiful Widgets clock-skins called "Glazed"...!!!

You can use this theme with almost every launcher you like, for example Launcher Pro..

Download: Gingerfire theme V1 Black Style Zipfile
Download: App-icons-pack Zipfile
Download: Wallpaper-pack Zipfile
Btw... Here a hot tip for free.. without charge....: It does not hurt to say "Thanks".......

You are very welcome to post some screenshots.. and also share information which widgets and stuff you are using on your screen.... and also which rom you are using... because, maybe some other user like to set his screen the same way you did.........!!!!

Enjoy

Greetings
sv0911

108 App-icons for the homescreen... You can use DesktopVisualizer from the market..:
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sv0911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sv0911 Ad-Free

28th April 2011, 10:34 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved.......................................... .............
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sv0911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sv0911 Ad-Free
28th April 2011, 10:34 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved..........................................
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sv0911 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sv0911 Ad-Free
28th April 2011, 10:35 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved.......................
29th April 2011, 02:57 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Cool, is it ready for release? What about minimal gloss black. no gb theme with transparent black out there, perhaps you wanna give a go?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
29th April 2011, 04:15 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,496

More
This is your best since blue. Looking good man
29th April 2011, 04:28 AM |#7  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Wonderful....
29th April 2011, 08:41 AM |#8  
Retired Forum Moderator
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,297

More
I've decided ...I maybe a rom whore but you are definatly the theme whore...as always great work..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App
29th April 2011, 01:00 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Look great, especially the themed puzzle lockscreen.
Did you themed the other pieces of puzzle (messages, call..) ?
Maybe change the text to "fix glass to unlock" or totally get rid of it, and change the day color in the date.

waiting big time for this !
29th April 2011, 01:12 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Tat's Awesome bro~

Btw, how can i get u mug of chilled Beer~
29th April 2011, 04:13 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by okpc

Cool, is it ready for release? What about minimal gloss black. no gb theme with transparent black out there, perhaps you wanna give a go?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Sounds interesting, big thanks for your feedback my friend, but what exactly do you mean with minimal gloss black..??
Can you explain more or maybe give some links/previews/images.??
It will take a few days before i can release it because i still have to fix some .9.png files and create some images... but the theme is already running absolutley perfect without any issues on my phone with a deodexed jvb..
So, drop in every now and then to check for updates..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

This is your best since blue. Looking good man

Big thanks my friend,
great that you like it that much..
Makes me very happy..!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramathesh

Wonderful....

You are welcome my friend..!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

I've decided ...I maybe a rom whore but you are definatly the theme whore...as always great work..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Welcome bro..!!!!
As usual you made me laughing..!!!!!!
Btw.. Your work here on xda is absolutely great and in my opinion
you are no rom whore.. instead more like a rom pimp..
and yes so maybe we have a theme pimp too...

Big thanks for your response bro..!!!!!!!!!! It´s always great
to have you on board too...!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharckplaton

Look great, especially the themed puzzle lockscreen.
Did you themed the other pieces of puzzle (messages, call..) ?
Maybe change the text to "fix glass to unlock" or totally get rid of it, and change the day color in the date.

waiting big time for this !

Hi my friend,

you are very welcome..!!!
Big thanks for your feedback..!!
Yes, all other puzzle-pieces are themed..!!
Actually if i like to change the text to "fix glass to unlock", then i need some help of one of the experts here for xml... Maybe someone who can fix it will read this and give me some helping hand on this.. We will see..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangreen

Tat's Awesome bro~

Btw, how can i get u mug of chilled Beer~

Hi again my friend,

great to have you also here on board..!!!!!!!
BIg thanks for your response..!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings
to all of you friends..!!!!!!!!
sv0911
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)