FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Official Xbmc

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Lappz, Junior Member on 29th April 2011, 10:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi All

I just had to let you know about a app I tested few days back, it is not new but new to me

I have owned a Media Center for 4-5 years and ussually I have used Micro$oft Media Center. I finally tryed XBMC on the PC and that is one of the coolest app I have ever tryed on a PC...

After playing around for a bit I also found XBMC for Android in Market and that app is amazing as aftur setting it up I can browse my 7Tb collection on my Desire and Folio and then played every thing on the Media Center by selecting it on my Android device... prrr so cool and works really well with no delays.

Here is XBMC official on Market... market.android.com/details?id=org.xbmc.android.remote

Here is a review and configuration.... androinica.com/2010/07/how-to-set-up-xbmc-android-remote

29th April 2011, 10:44 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I am new here so I could not post "live" links.,... sorry
13th March 2013, 06:44 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lappz

I am new here so I could not post "live" links.,... sorry

I have downloaded the 12.0 version Arm V7 and it does not work.. Device not compatible... Why ?
13th March 2013, 08:31 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miazza

I have downloaded the 12.0 version Arm V7 and it does not work.. Device not compatible... Why ?

You have to download the non-NEON version. http://www.xbmcandroid.com/
5th April 2013, 08:03 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrojclavos

You have to download the non-NEON version. http://www.xbmcandroid.com/

Thanks. It works even if it is very slow with respect to the XBMC I'm running on my old XBOX 1.

miazza
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)