Ultra Stable ROM, for users, who want to use this phone for daily usage, instead of installing roms every day...
No known bugs, restarts, laggs etc..
- Very stable, runtime can be weeks without restart, lagg with heavy usage
- Fast. Yeah, not the fastest, but for daily usage is more than enough
- Froyo snapshot is working fine
- There isn't any strange battery drain, or phone heat
- GPS conf didnt edited. Its fast.
- Base: XXJPN (faster then XXJPM, mostly in app loading time)
- rfs file systems
- Fugumod 2.2:
- Root ADB
- own busybox 1.18.4
- TUN support
- No more RFS at all (if you want) (nearly, /efs stay rfs)
- Compcache (info : http://code.google.com/p/compcache/)
- CIFS support
- Security fixes
- BFQ (info : http://algo.ing.unimo.it/people/paolo/disk_sched/)
- Support for early startup scripts (/system/etc/init.d)
- SDcard speedup fix included (thx Kyrillos)
- Filesystems: rfs, jfs, ext2, ext3, ext4, reiserfs, nilfs2, btrfs (will be used for /data on sdcard soon)
- Custom boot animation
- Updated google apps
- Samsung Apps
- Camera sounds (the stock camera has own sounds, but you can turn off)
- JIT enabled
- Live Wallpaper support (forgotten in v1.0 )
- Fugutweaks 0.2
- Modded Gallery Replaced with QuickPic
- Worldwide APN list
- Adfree host file - no more advertisement in apps
- New base: XXJPQ (fastest base)
- Camera bug fixed (can be switch off the geotagging)
- fugumod kernel 2.4beta3 with 1% battery stat**
- own theme based on stock theme.
- Samsung LockScreen back
- No deleted app (widgets, samsung apps are back)
- Voodoo controll app for Voodoo Sound
- 800MHz OC*
- min cpu freq: 166MHz
- in call, click sound fixed
- JPS base
- many apps removed: amsung Apps, Music, Browser, Widgets, Gallery, etc..
- AOSP Ginger theme+9lockscreen
- base kernel+recommended kernels
- Apps added: tinyplayer, Opera mobile, voodoo contol app, QuickPic, Uninstaller
- Updated Google apps
- Base Kernel
- g3mod 1.4 Kernel lite
If u want to OC, use fugumod 2.4beta3 kernel.
- Browser fixed
- Opera removed
- Adfree fixed
*only for g3mod version
*only in the OC version. These are the default settings, u can change with setcpu/pimpmycpu. But for best stability, recommended to NOT change.
OC with no battery drain, heat, or any bug
**Lag is fixed with startup script, i hope its now ok
Installable with one package via odin. For instructions, see 3. post.
Destiny v1.3 OC
Destiny v1.3 OC (Destiny v1.3 OC Without UnderVolt)*
Destiny v2.0 Base kernel
Destiny v2.0 g3mod 1.4 kernel Lite
Destiny v2.1 (Only Update for both 2.0)
*I anyone has a boot/FC issue with OC version, use this! It has no undervolt! I u want to undervolt, use pimpmycpu, and find the best values!
Well, I tested the rom today and here's the verdict:
IT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!
The rom is fast, very stable, didn't have any problems with it for now! It seems to be slightly faster than v1.1.
I still like the fact that it is not OC'ed! Cause that's where stability (and reliability?) troubles start. Quadrant score = 379, which is good for a non-OC rom.
Quickpic is a great replacement for the gallery, further everything works like one is used to.
Photo widget has been removed with the gallery, if you want to use it: there are alternatives on the market, but I don't know any for free (with the options you want). Perhaps someone can give a tip here.
In short: great work, Hodostamas! It's nice that you consider the comments given by the users of your rom. I find this the best rom for the galaxy 3 out here! Keep up your great work! I like what you have planned for v1.3 so far!
Thanks for your great work! This rom is really recommended!
Like it? Rate it!
- rudolf895 for saving rom tutorial
- android unlock screen
- marcellusbe for fugumod 2.2
- ARMV team for JIT, and BrainCrash for enabled in XXJPN