Thanks Meter: 634

Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2012, 10:57 AM |#1471  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hwa trick
Quote:
Originally Posted by pioterek2666

Thx for creating this good rom. The only issue I've notice is that phone sometimes need more time to unlock the screen from sleep. Anyway after I did the hwa trick it is running very well.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Hi,
I had the problem with the unlock as well.
What do you mean by "hwa trick"?

Thanks

16th November 2012, 11:08 PM |#1472  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hi,

I using first time flash from MAGLDR, usualy I use NAND ROM, so anybody can help?

I extract all 7z archive files to folder JaguarMIUII.
Setted in MAGLDR services sd boot directory and select AD SD Boot.
After that I only see Jaguaralni Andorid ROM image and notging happen...

Maybe I do something wrong?
Before flash, I had another MIUI rom, so I go to AD hard reset and run this...

Anybody please help!!!!

---------- Post added 17th November 2012 at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was 16th November 2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

Hm, I have another problem

I canot delete last MIUI ROM!

I try anything, delete from CWM wipe data, wipe cache... And nothing.
How to delete this rom?
27th December 2012, 06:14 PM |#1473  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,
I'm using this rom for a while and I am quite satisfied! But I have a problem with bluetooth. When bluetooth is on, I have a battery drain in standby of about 55 mah. With BT off it only shows around 7mah in standby. Does anyone knows a fix (kernel etc)?
28th August 2014, 10:01 PM |#1474  
Flag ★ATLANTA★
Thanks Meter: 473

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguaralani

sorry,
your downloads keep my server alive so that I can continue uploading, and that's why i do not allow mirrors..........

Your servers? Since when do you own a dead company that doesn't exist called hotfiles???? YAY Abandon Ware!!
Thread should be locked. Cause well no mirrors, no way of getting the rom now.
28th August 2014, 10:05 PM |#1475  
Flag Zurich (Switzerland)
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Which, by the way, is a pity, because it was a very good ROM!
28th August 2014, 10:35 PM |#1476  
Flag ★ATLANTA★

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Antitoon

Which, by the way, is a pity, because it was a very good ROM!

Yeah, I'm disappointed cause I'm using 3dak's ICS MiUi which is known to have Wi-Fi issues, that's why I was mad. LoL

Wish I could find a mirror of this to test out and try.
28th August 2014, 11:14 PM |#1477  

More
Well, I am quite sure I have an older build of this ROM somewhere, maybe V17 or so, if you want I can send it to you somehow (without re-hosting).
The Following User Says Thank You to Black Antitoon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Black Antitoon Ad-Free
29th August 2014, 02:24 AM |#1478  
Flag ★ATLANTA★

More
Quote:

Well, I am quite sure I have an older build of this ROM somewhere, maybe V17 or so, if you want I can send it to you somehow (without re-hosting).

I'm trying this right now MIUI JellyBean 2.8.24 so far haven't seen any bugs, it is a bit sluggish, maybe it'll speed up after a day of settling in, but I'll gladly try that if you could upload it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Quote:

Just a quick question since you seem to be helping me the most is it possible to increase "size of data.img, 1024 means 1024MB" this to as much as you want within reasonable limits of your card and partition size or is 1024 the highest we can go? I'd like to increase it to either 2048 or 3072 if so.
_

Scratch that, this worked: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=24930501 now I've got 2048mb's(2Gb's)!!
_

Only problem is I can't link a google account play store and gmail closes right back out the moment I click on them, anyway to fix this and some dock icons are missing.
_
_
_

Okay I bumped it up to 1Gb using Toporesizer.
29th August 2014, 07:05 PM |#1479  

More
As far as I understood, you can have a data.img of any size, as long as you have enough space on your SD card. Some ROMs include several versions and let you use the one you prefer. By googling I ended up on this page. It has a tool for resizing a data.img file and instructions for creating your own. I have no idea whether it is really the same format, but I would expect it to be, it should just be an ext2 filesystem. If it doesn't work, you will probably find another way by browsing the HD2 stuff here.

They actually say on that page that Android will not recognize it if you make it larger than 2 GB. I don't know whether this is still true, but I think that there will be no problems in bumping it at least to 2 GB.

As for the ROM, i have version V16. I cannot upload it, as the author forbids remirroring, but you have a PM with it.
29th November 2015, 01:34 AM |#1480  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,902

Donate to Me
More
nice rom i love miui
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)