Most of you should know about my BlazingDragon ROM that was based on MCR. This ROM, BlazingDragon2x, is a Gingerbread version that is based on CM7. Please note that this is an early release and will have alot of bugs. This can be considered an Alpha build. If you want a stable ROM, please use my BlazingDragon ROM that's based on MCR.
- Based on CM7
- Gingerbread 2.3.4
- Custom Boot Animation
- CyanogenMod Settings
- ADW Launcher
- ROM Manager
- Theme Chooser
- And many more!
1. Ensure your phone is rooted and have CWM installed.
2. Download the ROM and GApps and place it on your EXTERNAL SDCARD
3. Boot into recovery by holding [Power] + [Volume Down] buttons until you boot into recovery.
4. Navigate using the volume buttons and select using the power button.
5. Select "Wipe/Factory Reset" if coming from another ROM. (Not needed for previous version of BlazingDragon2x ROM)
6. Navigate to the external SD card and select your ROM.
7. Wait for it to finish flashing and flash the GApps after that.
8. Reboot from CWM.
v0.1 - Initial Release
Current Alpha Version - v0.1
LG - For Optimus 2x
CM Team - For their great work in CM
katun79 - For offering a mirror