Droid 2 Global Return to Stock
1. Download RSD Lite 4.9 - http://www.mediafire.com/?ufxs9lft9q2xwnu
2. Download DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL SBF - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MD5K1YY8
3. Download Motorla Drivers - http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/...iver_4.9.0.exe
4. Install RSD Lite 4.9 and the Motorla Driver software. Unzip DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL to a convenient location, i.e. Desktop.
5. Shut off your Droid 2 Global, unhook it from USB or the AC adapter charger.
6. With the phone off, slide open the keyboard, hold the UP ARROW key on the keyboard and hold the power button. This puts the phone in Recovery mode. The screen will display white text and say something to this effect: "Bootloader D0.11, Battery OK, OK to Program, Connect USB Data Cable."
7. Start RSD Lite by clicking on the desktop icon, this brings up the GUI. Click the ellipse (...) next to the Filename dialogue box. If you put the DROID2WE_X6_2.4.29_FULL SBF file on the desktop, scroll down and select it and click Open. The File Properties box should populate with information about the SBF file.
8. Hook your USB cable to your phone, the text on the display will change. Click the Start button and have patience, this takes a while. RSD Lite will extract files to your desktop and begin flashing your phone. Do not interrupt the flash at any point or you will most likely have as nice paperweight.It takes roughly 5 minutes to flash the default rom and RSD Lite will reboot your phone.
9. If the Reboot fails and your phone loops through the starting animation. Pull the battery and put it back in.
10. Slide open the keyboard on the phone, hold down X on the keyboard and push the power button. This puts the phone in Recovery mode. You know you're in recovery mode when you see a triangle with a yellow exclamation and the green android logo.
11. Hit the Search magnifying glass key, this brings you in to the actual menu. You use the Volume Up and Down to navigate here and the Camera button for enter. Power button exits. Use Volume down until you get to the entry which reads Wipe Data/Factory Reset, push the Camera button. This will wipe your data and cache, I had to tap the OK button (The four little square button on the touchscreen) While it was running because the progress bar would stop. Your milage may vary. After it finishes, select the first menu option to reboot and push the Camera button.
That's it in a nutshell pretty much, let me know if I missed anything.