This is the twlauncher 4.5, actually the tw4 launcher from Samsung heavily modified by me. A lot have of options have been added...
Pictures say more than thousand words
- Power Widget stays gray on samsung firmwares (it does not on cm7 for example), after reboot it will be displayed normally.
- If you want working samsung widgets, download TW4Manager app, -> Widgets and select which you want (then menu button -> apply)
- To fix other widgets, grab the attached key, in AndroidManifest.xml set android:sharedUserId="tw4.fr4gg0r" (if not there add it) and resign it with the downloaded key (password is touchwiz, alias is fr4gg0r) more details here.
- Every device with armv7 processor and froyo or higher
- install the attached TW4Manager app. It will offer you several installation methods
- normal installation
- installation to /system/app/ (this will let you uninstall apps)
- cyanogenmod version (/system/ only, if you want normal installation, choose the first one)
If you have questions/problems, see this very good HowTo by Corwin9s:
- me, Fr4gg0r
- (previously also swiftwork who has left the team (the tw4manager is based on his work).
There are (at least I hope so) other ppl working on this project, I posted sources somewhere, but I can't remember their names now. xD
One of them is petsasj.
If you have questions/bug reports feel free to come on irc (freenode) to #cmsgs
Don't take the .apk and theme it, instead make a theme.zip
acrylic - for the icons in the preferences
Brut.all for apktool
petsasj for testing
Corwin9s for everything