Sirius/XM and HBO Go

Search This thread

Freemase

Mar 30, 2011
Ok, I am frustrated. I was not able to find HBO go nor the Sirus app through MArketplace. So I got them both installed through other means.

My A7 has all the happy mod stiff done to it.

When I launch the Sirus app, I login with my account and it just sits there at checking for updates. Anyone have any lick with this?

Next I installed the new HBO Go app to watch HBO shows and etc. It launches fine, i see content, but when I attempt to login to actually watch anything, I get that "Sorry" popup that says

The application HBO GO (process com.HBO) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

Anyone else try these 2 apps?

homas333

Apr 3, 2009
HBO Go

This app just crashes when I try to sign in on my Elocity A7-040 (Android 2.2.1, Dexter's MotoBlur).

widget985

Dec 12, 2008
I'm having the same problem. Glad to see I'm not alone. For those interested I have a NotionInk Adam with pixel qi, and it's running beast Rom 2.2.1.

nthknd

Feb 17, 2011
download dolphin browser and in setting change the view to desktop then you can use HBO go from the browser.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

Reactions: ifitwasnt4u

HooliganIL

Nov 14, 2010
I have the same problem with HBO Go running DexMod 1.4 and all patches. It just doesn't like the app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    download dolphin browser and in setting change the view to desktop then you can use HBO go from the browser.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App