Worked on a coworkers Replenish, here's what I did to make it work:
0. Did not install drivers (I already have samsung captivate drivers and samsung transform drivers from rooting previous phones, so the phone was already recognized)
1.Unzipped KMS.zip on my computer.
2. Put phone into USB Debug mode. Plugged in USB cable.
3. (Phone is currently on) Removed SD card.
4. Ran bat file.
5. Received errors identical to those screencap'd by PRBajista above.
6. Powered phone off (left it plugged in).
7. Powered phone back on.
8. After the boot logo, but before the lock screen came up, I ran the bat file again.
9. Bat file ran sucessfully, phone rebooted by itself and was rooted.
I'm guessing the correct process for rooting this phone is to do exactly what I did (install drivers for step 0 if you don't have already), except skip step 4 and 5.
|root kms, samsung replenish|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|