Application for download Original LG Firmware

Search This thread

crecked

May 8, 2011
Iasi
I want to post my apllication in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=865479, but i don't have rights yet. My application make easy to download original firmware for LG. This application use information from up mentioned thread.

Please, if he want one moderator to move my application in "[ROMS] Original LG Firmware list" thread. (Sorry for my english!)

Application print screen:

obG45.png

LaterEdit: For those with Unsuccessful in connection to server or the phone informations wrong error you NEED to input IMEI number with NO dashes NOT phone "serial number" (by Just_me).

Last edited:

spellspark

Jan 29, 2011
Unsuccessful in connection to server or the phone informations wrong

Same here (using M$ Win7)!

*** EDIT: As stated on the second page of this thread: The application will work, if/when you disable your firewall and your antivir (which, in my opinion you shouldn't have to do)!

Last edited:
D

doktornotor

Works just fine... People, make sure you have .Net 4.0 and that you have disabled your firewall or configured it properly before posting that it does not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to post my apllication in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=865479, but i don't have rights yet. My application make easy to download original firmware for LG. This application use information from up mentioned thread.

Please, if he want one moderator to move my application in "[ROMS] Original LG Firmware list" thread. (Sorry for my english!)

Application print screen:

obG45.png

LaterEdit: For those with Unsuccessful in connection to server or the phone informations wrong error you NEED to input IMEI number with NO dashes NOT phone "serial number" (by Just_me).
    What is your source for the firmwares?

I just would like to know where these are coming from:D

Source for the firmwares is LG server (csmg.lgmobile.com:9002).
    The application works correctly regardless if it is introduced SN or IMEI:

IMEI:
    dHlke.png

SN:
    L760B.png

PS: Verified 3 minutes ago.
    Same here (using M$ Win7)!

*** EDIT: As stated on the second page of this thread: The application will work, if/when you disable your firewall and your antivir (which, in my opinion you shouldn't have to do)!

Just configure the firewall to allow the application to connect to the network through port 9002, do not need to disable it completely. Do this unless you know how to configure it!