FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[28.June.2011][SDB] NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.8 [GRJ22/Android2.3.4][K: tytung_r10]

44 posts
Thanks Meter: 55
 
By HaPeWe, Member on 12th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th November 2011, 03:49 PM |#251  
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Cool ECHO in call
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM109R

I'm posting this incase ppl don't know where to get the the latest...


http://sites.google.com/site/nexushd.../v3-0/download

Hello,
Does somebody know how to talk or if there is a forum exist about NEXUS ONE version. In the last version there is echo in call. What a pity, it's great version.
Thanks
2nd January 2012, 05:34 PM |#252  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Hello,
since I'd been running WinMo I'm pretty new to Android on the HD2.

So far most of all works great and I'm absolutely amazed how smooth everything works even though it all comes from the slow SD card.

But I got some questions too:

- Colors, especially gradients look like the color depth is set too low, there are kind of steps in it (for example the grey gradient of the power widget). Is the screen of the HD2 not capable of displaying that many colors or is there a setting to change this?

- The mobile data connection sometimes just won't work. It is enabled but the connection icon in the top bar doesn't appear and there is effectively no connection. Rebooting "fixes" the problem, but that's rather inconvenient because I have to boot WinMo first.

Since I'm very happy with the new availability of applications I hope you guys can help me out with that!

Regards
12th January 2012, 08:26 PM |#253  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 124
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by namelessrabbit

Hello,
since I'd been running WinMo I'm pretty new to Android on the HD2.

So far most of all works great and I'm absolutely amazed how smooth everything works even though it all comes from the slow SD card.

But I got some questions too:

- Colors, especially gradients look like the color depth is set too low, there are kind of steps in it (for example the grey gradient of the power widget). Is the screen of the HD2 not capable of displaying that many colors or is there a setting to change this?

- The mobile data connection sometimes just won't work. It is enabled but the connection icon in the top bar doesn't appear and there is effectively no connection. Rebooting "fixes" the problem, but that's rather inconvenient because I have to boot WinMo first.

Since I'm very happy with the new availability of applications I hope you guys can help me out with that!

Regards


Try Airplane mode / non airplane mode toggle ... its quicker and usually works
6th March 2012, 04:57 PM |#254  
Senior Member
Flag Port Angeles, WA
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Does anyone know how I can download the 2.8 gb version for sd because multiupload is still down.
8th March 2012, 09:09 AM |#255  
gazzacbr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockpwnz

Does anyone know how I can download the 2.8 gb version for sd because multiupload is still down.

sorry no, but are you sure you dont want to try this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=905060
i thought that SD version replaces this one?

there is a link for the SD version on the first page.
everything works and very stable.
8th March 2012, 07:42 PM |#256  
Senior Member
Flag Port Angeles, WA
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
I don't mean to be rude but if you don't even check what i'm referring to then on't reply.... that as pointless and you irritated me.


As I was asking. since multiupload is down and thats where all the dl links go to does anyone know anywhere else I can get that file?
9th March 2012, 11:54 PM |#257  
FCORivers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carolina
Thanks Meter: 313
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockpwnz

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't even check what i'm referring to then on't reply.... that as pointless and you irritated me.


As I was asking. since multiupload is down and thats where all the dl links go to does anyone know anywhere else I can get that file?

+1 here.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
11th March 2012, 06:24 AM |#258  
gazzacbr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 245
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockpwnz

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't even check what i'm referring to then on't reply.... that as pointless and you irritated me.


As I was asking. since multiupload is down and thats where all the dl links go to does anyone know anywhere else I can get that file?

oh yes, i see what you are saying. i had just downloaded the ICS 1.5 from the same page but i see that is now hosted elsewhere. i was only trying to help...
11th December 2019, 12:34 PM |#259  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
I found NexusHD2-Gingerbread_V3.2a_SD_(Android-2.3.7).7z
Mediafire:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8ctqy...id-2.3.7%29.7z
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes