Unfortunately, not all have an interface like S2U2.
That's why I've created this regEditor.mscr script to get a friendly menu out of a registry folder path.
This work is an extension of michoob's work on iniEditor.mscr
- the 'regEditor.mscr' script which is the generic registry folder and value parser and configurator.
- the 'S2U2_regConfig' script which calls the 'regEditor.mscr' script with the right arguments to get S2U2 registry path with confirmation of changes and dword values in dword format.
CallScript("regEditor.mscr", "HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2", "S2U2", TRUE, TRUE)
- the 'regEditor.cfg' file which is the configuration file for the script. Use iniEditor to make changes to it.
- the 'HEX2TEXT' file for converting to and from hexadecimal.
Since the desc files do not exist yet I include:
- the 'regExtractor.mscr' script which is the generic registry folder and value parser to create the basis of the desc file.
- the 'S2U2_Extract.mscr' to call regExtractor with the right parameters to extract the information of the registry folder and subfolders.
CallScript("regExtractor.mscr", "HKCU\Software\A_C\S2U2", "S2U2")
This program allows you to make changes to your registry. Some values can be changed, but have no affect since they are only monitoring the results of some other function. Also, changing some values can adversely affect your phone's operation. Continue at your own risk.