- Hardare issues:
- BT (did my best to get BT working but this ROM really hates the Heros BT )
- jogball notifications light
- Camcorder at "High (640x480) quality" is not supported by the Hero. It does work at "Low (320x240)".
- Gfx library incompatibilities cause many games and map apps to crash - hopefully fixed in 1.2.1 update, thanks to SFM
- Generally I feel this ROM is not 100% stable. It might be stable enough for some to use as a daily ROM, not for me.
WildHeroWWE-1.2.zip (Android RTK)
Highly recommended to also flash this update straight away:
WildHeroWWE-1.2.1.zip (Android RTK) (incremental update from 1.2)
When upgrading from 1.2 to 1.2.1, please also do a dalvik cache wipe, full wipe is NOT necessary
Imporant: Full wipe is necessary always! Even when coming from version 1.0. If coming from version 1.1 you can try without a wipe, but I highly recommend you do a full wipe anyway - this ROM is buggy enough as it is and not doing a full wipe can cause many additional problems.
HTC Salsa lock screen and Reboot menu - New lock screen from HTC Salsa leak, and a menu to allow direct reboot to recovery and boot loader. If you have something personal against the reboot menu, use the lock screen update from the SFM. Personally, I prefer not to use the new lock screen as it seems to have a great lag when receiving calls.
WildHero-1.0-RebootMenu.zip (works also on 1.2 but NOT on HTC Salsa lock screen) - Adds a reboot menu to boot into recovery and bootloader. I suggest flashing before first boot (in any case the first boot after flashing this will be longer than usual).
* Fixed libs from SFM 1.1 release, to hopefully fix gfx crashes.
* Fix google maps crash
* Fix installation of apps to SD card
* Possibly a bit more stable
Complete rebuild of the port, this time based on the WWE release.
Original build from the SFM 1.0 release, with following additions:
* FlyKernel 12a (camera is not 100% stable on LV)
* Some hardware fixes: Wifi, Sensors, Lights (but not jogball), 5M in Camera
* USB fix for 2.6.29 kernels (added in version 1.0)
* Full app2SD
* Superuser and busybox (fixed in version 1.0)
* RTL fixes for hebrew (sorry the new version which supports Arabic is not ready yet for GB)
* Teeter (how else can you know the G-sensor works )
* HTC Hub (added and fixed in version 1.0)
* Optional reboot menu
Well SebastianFM obviously, he did most of the work on this port
Fix for superuser is from here, credits to rmk