FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FROYO "REMIX10 V3.2 REVOLUTION" XL & XS , (New corners style)&(Walkman style)

427 posts
Thanks Meter: 157

By antonio89drop, Senior Member on 16th May 2011, 12:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is starting time the REMIX REVOLUTION

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW V3.2 Revolution

Some changes in version V3.2 :

- Fixed many bugs (almost all) examples reported so far to import contacts from sim and log cal, market, and more. It seems that now everything works correctly.
- More Faster
- More stable and less lag (practically zero restarts now it seems or blocked ; really OK)
- Agggiunta new app in a different way between XL & XS for example, a generic note, timing, video, alarm, etc.
- Several transparent Gmail app, Email, Calculator, Calendar, SMS, Youtube widget, (Phone.apk optional in theme)
- More Battery Life
- Better than other sectors that do not list
- Updates in the framework
- Update keyboard & Languages
- Improved graphics clock widget type etc..
- New widgets
- Updates of different backgrounds in different applications Walkman, timer, Backup and Restore
- Double Fm Radio New version available "Stock Style" & "New Style Arc" (defoult)now with better graphics and background wallpaper.
- New Setting background (optional in theme)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This new rom "Remix-10" introduces many features
after I'll make a small list of the main.

"Remix-10" is based on Froyo 2.2.1 and is based in large part on MiniCM6-1.0.1
but also uses other jobs where people thank you.
nobodyAtall, doixanh, racht, artoseven, stelios97, FrogyFurnetal
, Slade87, owain94, jerpelea, Shpit,pvyParts, D4rKn3sSyS

Necessary have these requirements on device.
Baseband - M76XX-TSNCJOLYM-53.404.015
Kernel V. 2.6.29

Specifications

Style Sonyericsson
Stock Corner style
Energy manager stock
Track ID (bug-fix)
Walkman Style Miui
Backup and Restore
Fm Radio New Style Fix corner radio button
New DSP Manager 192KHz
Jit option etc..
Up 64mb heap vm
Overclocking (defoult 710Mhz) & Undervolt
MDDI
Crt on/off screen animation
Multitouch fix & game mode (onetouch) V7
SD Speed ​​Fix
GPS, compass, light sensor, proximity sensor
WiFi, Bluetooth,VIDEO RECORD VGA ,FLASH ,CAMERA 5MP
Contacts (by stelios97)
Display brightness up high
Torch
And much more

I use this rom for personal use and post it here only for
voi.Presenta share it with some bugs. I do not assume liability for damage
caused by the use of this ROM.

LINK (Full version) V3.2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?rai962y4w84ljwv
Home semc & Adw launcher

LINK (Lite version -53% dimension /only 61Mb) V3.2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?s3fswbearxwclmh
Home semc & Sonyericsson Arc launcher
This version essential may have important deficiencies in some parts and some more bugs. It is more lite and more faster and more available RAM.

It is recommended to apply the package "Fix-Remi-X10.zip"for better integration of graphics dialer.
Particular attention to the package "FIX-Remi-X10.zip" should be installed only after an initial boot.
The package is in the Attached Files below.

Installation Method of "Remi-X10-Mini"
1) Download the file
2) Install xrecovery on your device
3) Copy the file Sdcard
4) go Xrecovery
5) Go to Advanced Options and Wipe Battery Stats
6) On main screen xRecovery do a factory reset
7) Go to install custom zip from SD card
8) Select "RemiX10 XY V3.2.zip" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Y=L (full version) --------------------------Y=S (lite version)
9) Reboot phone
10) setup Start up configuration
11) Turn off the device
12) go Xrecovery
13) Go to install custom zip from SD card
14) Select FiX-Remi-X10.zip
15) Reboot phone
The end

* After its use pui also choose to change the theme and change the style of other radio app. or settings which by default is black.

1)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional fix (The package is in the Attached Files below.)

"FiX-Remi-X10 (optional setting cm).zip --You lose the management of VM heap to 64mb and is no longer set in automatic but must be set manually ultra brightness settings in CM. Adds brightness handling some things, and atro undervolt.
file: "FiX-Remi-X10 (optional setting cm).zip" - Optional (cm setting advance) by MiniCm only for those who want (I personally do not use)

file: "FiX-Remi-X10 (stock setting cm).zip" - Return to standard version

2)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional fix (The package is in the Attached Files below.)

File: "FIX V3 new xperia mini style.zip" - Optional package corners of the new style mini Xperia range (does not support multi-application corners)

File: " FIX V3 stock xperia mini corners.zip" - For those who want to return to the starting version.

3)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional lock screen

Fix for those who want more than the corners even lock the screen in style new XPERIA series (Arc) here the link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1035656
here's how to install and the file. We thank stelios97
or
Here you can find both files and the complete procedure of installation (even the pulsed tone) thanks "lollylost100" link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=11853517 (can be found in additional mods)

4)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional SE style icon status bar (The package is in the Attached Files below.)

I was also required that the battery icon in the toolbar to be brought up in style SE. These icons are in high definition and battery come from Rom Xperia X8 stock whit stock x10 mini grainy
This fix only recommend it without using the version of the percentage of battery in a bar as its use of an aesthetic effect of noise.
To disable rate settings / CyanogenMod / UI / Status bar / battery percentage - off
"FIX V3 icon (X8 battery + new xperia style corners).zip" or "FIX V3 icon (X8 battery + stock corners).zip" angles depending on the style you want.

Return to standard version icon status bar (The package is in the Attached Files below.)

If you want to return to the standard applied
"FIX V3 new xperia mini style.zip" or "FIX V3 stock xperia mini corners.zip" angles depending on the style you want.

5)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional Fix SE camera (The package is in the Attached Files below.) Only "XL version"

This fix "FIX camera SE for only XL.zip" is only valid for the version "XL" version install uses a "XS" loss of function leads to the movie with the appearance of a bug. If installed in the "XS" if you want to retrieve the video function is to reinstall the entire Rom with their Fix.
Sonyericsson The camera only works in photo mode and not video mode.
Its icon will not replace that found in the stock rom (Android room that allows photos & video) but it will be recognized as a smaller icon.
If you install the Fix "FIX camera SE for only XL.zip" button camera switches automatically from "Android camera" A will be assigned to "Sonyericsson camera" this will mean that when you want to do a video must manually select "Android camera"(ie, via the icon and not button through camera) .
For this reason the board to apply this fix "FIX camera SE for only XL.zip" only to those who actually feels the need.
File: "FIX camera SE for only XL.zip"

6)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional Fix Theme

Walkman home corners style & wallpaper

Provides additional fix this so that each one of you can cook the rom with the style you prefer.
This fix "FiX V3 home corners walkman & wallpaper.zip"brings home-style Walkman W8 SE corners. More changes in the home what type orange buttons in the menu widget buttons and other things more after you install the fix found the wallpaper Walkman in more app. This fix does not change your style of corners (even if you change Home SE corners) of the battery in it so it if you've made ​​choices in style with the previous fix, they will not be lost but will keep the style you chose previously.
Here is the direct link to the page where the file: link - http://www.mediafire.com/?cge227iqpn8isi4

Stock SE X10 Mini

Provides additional fix this so that each one of you can cook the rom with the style you prefer.
This fix "FiX V3 home corners SE & wallpaper.zip"brings home-style X10 Mini SE corners. More changes in the home what type blue buttons in the menu widget buttons and other things more after you install the fix found the wallpaper "SE blue" in more app. This fix does not change your style of corners (even if you change Home SE corners) of the battery in it so it if you've made ​​choices in style with the previous fix, they will not be lost but will keep the style you chose previously.
Here is the direct link to the page where the file: link - http://www.mediafire.com/?ypgcmlycs5376je

Theme RED

There is also the theme RED post only one photo ultiriolmente not to fill the post of photos
Here is the direct link to the page where the file: link - Coming soon

7)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Optional fix Dialer

Here you can find both files and the complete procedure of installation thanks "<3D" : link - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=968909

I remember how you install the Fix
1) Turn off the device
2) go Xrecovery
3) Go to install custom zip from SD card
4) Select FiX..............zip
5) Reboot phone
The end

Some additional applications in the market to keep in mind in that they follow the style of this rom.

EasyDialer T9: link - https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result (1° screenshot)
GO Keyboard (in this app you can change the background of putting a keyboard in the style appropriate to its environment of use) : link - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.jb.gokeyboard
Phone Widget: link - https://market.android.com/details?i...ps.phonewidget (2° screenshot)

Extra Edition

For those who want these and other GAPPS app. The file "extra-app-manual.zip" is 1) download 2) extract the file 3) copy the file sdcard 4) install the application of interest.
Link - http://www.mediafire.com/?y33uhswvpda7y2l

In addition, I leave you some advice.

If you want to set values ​​greater than 710Mhz overclock you can do but you should never be set automatically on start because in the event of instability that can lead to loop. In this case you can still access Xrecovery using the back button while powering on the phone.

Then to increase more (really) the battery life you should turn off the data traffic in such a case does not need through widget button.

If you want to continue to use this rom you should not need to "restore data factory" as they may skip parts of the Rom.

Then keyboard in all the languages ​​of the world I can only advise you to take a look in the market where actual support is missing for your country.

To improve the performance of your GPS is recommended that you download from the shop "GPS Status" to download it from the AGPS data and keep the program in backgraund when using GPS. You'll get a fix faster and more satellites hooked
Here's the link - https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

Unfortunately I'm very busy in the studio and I can not answer your questions.
I hope you like it if you are happy with this first with the button or link: - http://forum.xda-developers.com/post...367446740e5eaf

Thanks
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to antonio89drop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio89drop Ad-Free

16th May 2011, 01:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Looks cool will download when I can

Sent from my X10mini using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to SnowYetiBomber For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SnowYetiBomber Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 02:09 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Smile Ok available RemiX10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowYetiBomber

Looks cool will download when I can

Sent from my X10mini using XDA App

The rom is now available for download :)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antonio89drop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio89drop Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 02:34 AM |#4  
Flag Ticul
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Thumbs up
Very good. One question, it has the SE stock music player??
16th May 2011, 02:37 AM |#5  
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 173

More
great job!
Im downloading now to instal in my wifes mini...
Is it stable? i remember 4corners laucher turns the 2.2 roms in a nightmare of Force closses..

I will post feedback soom!

keep up great work!
The Following User Says Thank You to pedrocel85 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pedrocel85 Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 02:45 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmms94

Very good. One question, it has the SE stock music player??

For now, the port of the music player if I am not successful I hope will soon be possible. However good the ROM contains three music players 1) miui renovated 2) google player, 3) TuneWiki (text songs).
The Following User Says Thank You to antonio89drop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio89drop Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 02:51 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocel85

Im downloading now to instal in my wifes mini...
Is it stable? i remember 4corners laucher turns the 2.2 roms in a nightmare of Force closses..

I will post feedback soom!

keep up great work!

The rom is quite stable, but not without bugs especially with battery and fast scrolling.
The sonyericsson home is a little heavier, but more intuitive and OK button.
If you want to think about this problem and install "selector home"where you can quickly change the home and is already present adw launcher as an alternative.
The Following User Says Thank You to antonio89drop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio89drop Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 02:54 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 97

More
Smile
How about the cameras? Do we get full 5pxl and is there flash? And the video?
That's the real deal-breaker for me. I keep trying out custom roms (many of which are great, and thank you) but keep rebooting to original SE 2.1 JUST for a camera which fully uses the 5mpx and flash.

(Grazie a nuovo, tante simpatico che ha fatto questo per noi. Scaricereilo domani alla prima opportunitá )
16th May 2011, 03:07 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneyericsson

How about the cameras? Do we get full 5pxl and is there flash? And the video?
That's the real deal-breaker for me. I keep trying out custom roms (many of which are great, and thank you) but keep rebooting to original SE 2.1 JUST for a camera which fully uses the 5mpx and flash.

ZXCVBN.apk http://www.mediafire.com/?3fi7bx6bb80aq2j
ASDFGH.apk http://www.mediafire.com/?fhk4h2xoa6ecllt
QWERTY.apk http://www.mediafire.com/?nkddal4y2ddn6cc
123456.apk

(Grazie a nuovo, tante simpatico che ha fatto questo per noi. Scaricereilo domani alla prima opportunitá )

Photos up 5MP
video up VGA
Attached Files
File Type: apk ZXCVBN.apk - [Click for QR Code] (915.6 KB, 79 views)
File Type: apk QWERTY.apk - [Click for QR Code] (363.6 KB, 63 views)
File Type: apk ASDFGH.apk - [Click for QR Code] (361.7 KB, 69 views)
16th May 2011, 07:20 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I apply the Fix package but the Contact and Fone icons disappear!!!
16th May 2011, 07:25 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Support ext 3/4 partitions
Hi this rom support ext 3 or 4, i am afraid i might lost my installed application after i install it.. and what about keyboard is it sony ericsson stock? pls. let me know.. many thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)