FORUMS

[ROM] GINGERBREAD & FROYO "Remi-X10 mini pro" XL & XS, (New corners style)/ [deleted]

427 posts
Thanks Meter: 158

By antonio89drop, Senior Member on 16th May 2011, 09:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
The Rom is no longer available.

Due to continuous requests for support and / or update requests to share some graphics depending on the needs that come to me that I can not fulfill for lack of time I feel obliged to delete that forum from Rom.
It does not seem right to leave here with the rom of my continuous questions intervention I can not answer because of personal commitments to which the Rom
been deleted.
This also does not seem to me a little courtesy to those questions that could not be answered.

I thank the entire community of xda.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to antonio89drop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift antonio89drop Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 09:37 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
English please......

BTW:
i think the rules says only english is allowed.. you should look the forum rules...
The Following User Says Thank You to PTGamer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PTGamer Ad-Free
16th May 2011, 12:25 PM |#3  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Touch Screen not working!
solution please...
16th May 2011, 12:35 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttan89

Touch Screen not working!
solution please...

go to xrecovery and restore your backup...

btw, can someone please upload the file to multiupload i dont like rapidshare links...(im in a public wireless area :S )

i want to grab the launcher APK :b
16th May 2011, 12:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
So just to confirm, this is exactly the same as slades CM6 but better because quadrant scores are higher? Are these the latest sources?
16th May 2011, 01:00 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalbloodvi

So just to confirm, this is exactly the same as slades CM6 but better because quadrant scores are higher? Are these the latest sources?

i dunno... ive just downloaded it now... i will try and them i post my feedback here :b

it is not working.... briked my device...
16th May 2011, 01:12 PM |#7  

More
Dont flash it will brick your device
16th May 2011, 01:31 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTGamer

Dont flash it will brick your device

I try to answer all
As for the touch screen I need to know if the problem on all or Synaptics or Cypress?
I do not know if I can solve this problem is difficult because I work without a device to lean on as I have a "mini X10" however you are allowed to download and unpack the rom, try and change it to seek a solution to this problem.
Regarding the source codes are a mix of new and old.
Those scores are obtained in quadrant mode performance to min & max 729mhz 729mhz. quadrant in this condition varies from 1160 to 1360.
16th May 2011, 01:37 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 428

More
Can someone make a SE style (XPERIA Arc) with latest CM7 by Slade?

It will be awesome...

Thanks
16th May 2011, 01:42 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio89drop

I try to answer all
As for the touch screen I need to know if the problem on all or Synaptics or Cypress?
I do not know if I can solve this problem is difficult because I work without a device to lean on as I have a "mini X10" however you are allowed to download and unpack the rom, try and change it to seek a solution to this problem.
Those scores are obtained in quadrant mode performance to min & max 729mhz 729mhz. quadrant in this condition varies from 1160 to 1360.

Regarding the problem of the touch screen the only THOUGHT that I got for now is to first to load the rom to change system / lib / modules
1) File "x8gesture" update it to version 6
2) Delete file "cy8ctma300_ser"
While in etc, change the file "hw_config" and put the one you use normally.
Now zipped and run the installation steps.
I do not know if it works, and only a test.
16th May 2011, 01:44 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio89drop

I try to answer all

flashed the fw... got stuck on se logo... xrecovery not working... now ive got to go home and restore with seus..

you should try b4 post...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)